Sales Operations Contract Specialist
Fort Worth TX /
Legal – Legal /
Linear Labs is launching the most important technological development in electric motors since its advent 100 years ago. With 45% of the world’s electricity passing through an electric motor, Linear Labs is ushering in the next generation of motor electrification that is globally transformative. We are looking for the right people with the expertise, agility, and zeal to make it happen. You are solutions oriented, a problem solver both autonomously and in a team environment. Quality, reliability, integrity, and striving for excellence are in your character.
We are searching for a Sales Operations Contract Specialist to join our Legal team @ Linear Labs Inc in Fort Worth, TX. We are seeking an experienced and talented professional who can thrive in the dynamic environment of a start-up. This position will work onsite at our corporate operations facility.
The Sales Operations Contract Specialist will draft and review contractual agreements between Linear Labs Inc and our customers. This position is responsible for evaluating RFP, preparing contracts, negotiating terms, and researching current regulations. In addition, the Sales Operations Contract Specialist will analyze risks, suggest appropriate frameworks, and manage the sales contracting process internally.
What You'll Do
- Oversee and manage Pricing requests, OEM contracts, Request for Proposal (RFP) design, development and creation.
- Design and develop customer contract content database. Regularly maintain and update as needed (new products, discontinuations, regulatory changes, etc.) to ensure all is current and accurate.
- Maintain accuracy of company customer reference database by verification according to Sales, Finance and Legal input.
- Review RFP requests and analyze to identify key topics/inclusions needed (link to messaging and value propositions).
- Time and project management for all RFPs – coordinate, schedule, and meet key deadlines.
- Be a product expert for Linear Labs offerings, be able to articulate offerings in proposal/quoting formats.
- Streamline and maintain company contract database.
- Management of contract lifecycle, to include items such as; renewals, terms, SLA/KPI, warranty, and recall adherence, etc.
- Maintain and streamline company contract database. Keep current and updated.
- Generate and maintain all typical company contracts; to include but not limited to, special pricing agreements, Trial/Beta/OEM/etc. agreements. Review with finance, sales and legal as needed for revisions/redlines, etc.
- Ensure all company typical RFP/contract inclusions remain current (change orders, reseller certificates, COIs, etc.)
- Deliver and report on all contractual, financial and legal obligations per internal/external contracts.
- Keep management apprised of updates/changes to current and future contractual opportunities/obligations.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring
- Undergraduate degree in Business/Business law, Economics, Contract Management, Paralegal, or equivalent combination of education and experience or law degree with direct experience drafting sales contracts
- 4 years’ prior relevant experience required
- Specific experience within one of the following industries: electric motors, robotics, drones, IoT, automation, or conveyor systems is highly preferred
- In-depth knowledge of procurement regulations, contract documents, and legal specifications
- Advanced proficiency in full MS Office Suite and Hubspot.com CRM, required. Familiarity with contract lifecycle management software and tools preferred
- Proficient with Google tools and G Suite platform
- Excellent communication skills
- Lifelong learner with an entrepreneurial mentality and spirit
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic startup environment with competing priorities
- Able to change direction and adapt to change easily
- Strong work ethic is essential
- A visionary who is passionate about growing and building a company
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO benefits
- Growth potential with an enterprising and energetic team
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Linear Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.