Senior Growth Product Manager - B2C (all genders)
Product – Product /
Speak our language!
We are Lingoda. Our mission is to build bridges through life-changing language learning.
Lingoda is a fast-growing online language school for language learners aspiring to provide a human-centric, personalised and seamless learning experience unmatched by competitors. With Lingoda, you're not just learning - you're teaming up with an expert who understands your goals and guides you to success, every step of the way.
Our classes are teacher-led, and supported in- and out-of-class by the latest technologies and a unique curriculum to empower our students to achieve their language goals. High-quality classes are available online 24/7, so anyone anywhere has the opportunity to learn a language with Lingoda.
As a company we bring out the best in people with a positive culture. We challenge ourselves, and we challenge others. We work smart and make it happen. We believe in personal growth and inclusion.
We work hard to contribute to a better society. How? Here are three examples:
Lingoda’s MATCH network and Global Career Centre seek to upskill and match migrants to career opportunities in Germany, supporting them through government-funded education programs
In the German healthcare sector, we support international nurses, doctors and midwives to obtain language and professional recognition through state-sponsored education programs. As a result we have become one of the largest educational providers in this field in Germany
In December 2022, we won “Best Digital Learning Product of the Year” at the Digital Education Awards 2022
We are hiring a Senior Product Manager- B2C (all genders) based in Berlin (hybrid).
Your mission with us:
Working hand in hand with our marketing team, you will lead growth initiatives to help us acquire more students through product initiatives. Responsible for student onboarding, the trial experience, early student engagement. This also includes pricing and subscription engine functionality and management. This role will report to the CPO and is pivotal for Lingoda as we scale our people, business and products.
Initiatives could include, improving our trial experience, helping our students start their language learning journey, launching new subscription options, adding new languages to our offering, pricing engine enhancements and much more as we develop new opportunities for growth.
Your team team will include engineers, QA, product design and be supported by user research and product analytics.
- Vision & Strategy
- Define and communicate a clear product vision aligned with company goals.
- Develop and refine a product strategy in collaboration with marketing that addresses market needs and competitive factors.
- Product Road Map and Execution:
- Create and manage a comprehensive product roadmap that outlines feature prioritisation and timelines.
- Communicate the roadmap to stakeholders, ensuring alignment with strategic objectives
- Drive the execution of product development projects from inception to launch
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely and quality product delivery
- Monitor project milestones and address any roadblocks to meet deadlines
- Pricing/ Subscription Management:
- In collaboration with the Pricing Strategy Manager, Implement dynamic subscription models and strategies that adapt to market fluctuations and customer behaviours.
- Monitor and adjust pricing strategies based on performance and market dynamics.
You bring to Lingoda
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience as a Product Manager
- B2C high growth scale up preferably in a subscription business
- Experience with pricing and subscription enginages and payment providers
- Experience working with Marketing and growth teams on growth initiatives
- Exceptional project management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
Nice to have:
- EdTech business experience
- Multilingual skills and cultural sensitivity are highly desirable.
What you can expect from Lingoda:
- Approachable leaders and transparent communication - every voice counts at Lingoda!
- Company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialise + budgets towards team building events!
- An inclusive environment with great team spirit and passion for languages
- A well-structured and exciting onboarding process to set you up for success!
- The possibility to work remotely from your home or in the office located in the heart of Berlin
- Education funds because we want to see our people grow
- Free access to our language classes
- Mental Health programs
- Corporate benefits & pension funds
- 28 vacation days per year
- Free snacks & drinks at the office
- The modern hardware necessary for your work
- Flexible working hours
Does that sound exciting? Then, send us your CV right away!
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Your contact person for the position is Megan.
We ask that you please apply directly via the link provided in the job description or directly on our website. Due to GDPR regulations, applications sent otherwise will not be considered.
Please note that if you are based outside of Germany that only a freelance contract can be offered. All our contracts whether freelance or regular German employment contract start on a 2 year time period.
It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.