Director of Ecosystem Development
While this role is posted as San Francisco it could be located anywhere in the US, Canada, or UK, with slight preference to San Francisco, New York, or London.
Linux Foundation OverviewThe Linux Foundation is creating the greatest shared technology investment in history by enabling open source collaboration across companies, developers, and users. We are the organization of choice to build ecosystems that accelerate open technology development and commercial adoption.
Role OverviewThe Hyperledger project is looking for a driven Ecosystem Manager who can foster a successful member ecosystem for the Hyperledger project. This person will work throughout the Hyperledger project to ensure that it is set up for success with member organizations, partners, and the community. This person will also serve as the account manager for onboarded member organizations. Travel will vary by location, but a recurring presence in NYC, SF, and Europe should be expected.
- Develop and own business relationships with Hyperledger members
- Receive, answer, or redirect questions from members
- Anticipate and resolve emergent member issues
- Encourage increased member participation in the Hyperledger project
- Drive face to face engagements between members
- Own the global community Meetup program
- Prospective new Member research and outreach
- Sector-specific Working Groups, to be defined
- Substantial familiarity with the technical and business landscape around blockchain technology
- Experience with managing a network of relationships with senior executives on technology projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Open Source software development practices and business models
- Previous engagement in the finance industry preferred
The Linux Foundation is a largely all-remote workforce that hires top-notch talent. We are as passionate of providing a flexible and supportive work culture as we are in Open Source Software. Collaboration is in our DNA, and we pride ourselves on being able to work closely together while not being tied to an office. We offer exceptional benefits - e.g., Fantastic health care, Unlimited PTO, 100% 401k match up to $18k, profit-sharing and exceptional healthcare plans.
The Linux Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.