Minneapolis, MN /
Product Management /
At Livefront, we help companies design and build world-class digital products that command attention and inspire joy. We’ve helped household names like Target, Samsung, General Mills, and Optum create experiences that have reached millions of people, and startups like HomeSpotter and Acclaim build entirely new businesses that challenge their industries’ status quo.
We’re looking for an outstanding Product Strategist to join our team.
Who you are
It’s not just about the technology for you, but rather how novel technology can be exploited to forge new business opportunities and make peoples’ everyday lives better. When you encounter a remarkable digital experience in your own life, you are incessantly curious about the systems, people, and processes that came together behind the scenes in order to make it happen. You have a keen eye for gorgeous interface design and recognize its power when paired with ambitious service design. You are able to skillfully align the right technologies to the right problems and you aren’t afraid of shrewd prioritization when it is needed to keep moving forward. You know how to take ambiguity and turn it into action. Your superpower is your ability to inspire, influence, and compel efforts across disciplines and organizational structures to reinvent existing products and create new ones. You're just as comfortable designing the strategy for a product as you are doing the heavy lifting to make it come to life. You can navigate complex and politically-charged discussions and decisions.
Why you should apply
- You want to be at the center of the strategic apex of where products are planned and defined before coming to market.
- You want to work with passionate and talented people who are always looking for ways to make things better.
- You desire a work environment where respect, mutual trust, and egoless collaboration are paramount.
- You want colleagues who take their work seriously but not themselves, and who know how to let loose and have a good time.
- You like being part of a team that has a reputation for excellence and gives back to the community by educating, mentoring, and sponsoring.
- You want to work on products and accounts that have outsized impact and reach.
- You believe in sweating the details, giving a damn about quality, and taking pride in going the extra mile.
What you bring to the table
- At least 5-10 years of relevant experience, ideally in a consulting environment or as part of an in-house, cross-functional product team.
- Experience launching and bringing new consumer-facing digital products to market at scale.
- Experience consulting enterprise clients on digital product strategies and execution.
- Strong versatility and experience with products across multiple digital platforms including iOS, Android, Web, TV, Auto, Voice, Wearables, IoT and other smart devices.
- Fluency with basic data analysis techniques: bi-variate analysis, cross tabulation, distributions.
- Familiarity with business and product management frameworks, including but not limited to: Jobs to Be Done, Hook, Kano, Design Sprint, Design Thinking, User Journey Mapping, Traction, and others.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong ability to present and defend strategic choices persuasively.
- Experience gathering and synthesizing both qualitative and quantitative data to uncover new insights about user behavior and business opportunity.
- Mastery of modern product management best practices.
- Above-average discipline and personal organization skills.
- A demonstrated hunger for personal and professional growth.
- A self-evident love and care for the craft of product management.
Bonus points if you...
- Write and/or speak publicly about topics related to product strategy, technology, design, and consumer behavior.
- Have experience with business or product strategy consulting.
- Have experience with business development or account management.
What to expect
When applying, please include a short note about yourself, a summary of your work experience, and a link to any writing or recorded speaking you have done about topics related to product management and/or business strategy (if applicable).
Our hiring process moves quickly and consists of several stages for candidates who capture our attention with their initial submission, sometimes including but not limited to a short preliminary phone interview, a series of video interviews, and a short take-home exercise which you'll have up to a week to complete.
We go out of our way to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and consider all qualified applicants.