Minneapolis, MN /
Product Management /
At Livefront, we help companies design and build world-class digital products that command attention and inspire joy. We’ve helped household names like Target, Samsung, General Mills, and Optum create experiences that have reached millions of people, and startups like HomeSpotter and Acclaim build entirely new businesses that challenge their industries’ status quo.
We’re looking for an outstanding Product Manager to join our team. This is a senior-level position located at our headquarters in Minneapolis.
Who you are
You’re an early adopter and creative product thinker who’s passionate about innovative new ideas, and have the grit and practicality to actually bring them to life. You’re at home when coordinating the effort and input of designers, developers, and business stakeholders to make things happen on-time, on-budget, and in service of the bigger vision. You have a track record of leading high-profile product initiatives to great outcomes for users and businesses alike. You obsessively stay on top of emerging trends and content from industry thought leaders. You’re a terrific communicator who can help steer cross-functional teams from idea to implementation. You have a demonstrated ability to approach multifaceted problems holistically and create elegant, simple solutions. Above all, you’re a self-starter who thrives in autonomy and can work effectively with little oversight.
Why you should apply
- You want to work with passionate and talented people who are always looking for ways to make things better.
- You desire a work environment where respect, mutual trust, and egoless collaboration are paramount.
- You want colleagues who take their work seriously but not themselves, and who know how to let loose and have a good time.
- You like being part of a team that has a reputation for excellence and gives back to the community by educating, mentoring, and sponsoring.
- You want to work on products and accounts that have outsized impact and reach.
- You believe in sweating the details, giving a damn about quality, and taking pride in going the extra mile.
What you bring to the table
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience, ideally in a consulting environment or as part of an in-house, cross-functional product team.
- Experience working on consumer-facing native applications for iOS and/or Android, plus an extensive knowledge of both platform’s features and capabilities.
- Experience gathering and synthesizing both qualitative and quantitative data to uncover new insights about user behavior and business opportunity.
- Mastery of modern product management best practices and tools like Scrum, Jira, and/or Pivotal.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong ability to present and defend strategic choices persuasively.
- Above-average discipline and personal organization skills.
- Experience leading and/or mentoring other product managers.
- A demonstrated hunger for personal and professional growth.
- A self-evident love and care for the craft of product management.
Bonus points if you...
- Write and/or speak publicly about topics related to technology, design, and consumer behavior.
- Have experience working with popular analytics platforms like Mixpanel, Amplitude, and/or Adobe Analytics.
- Have experience with business development, account management, customer success, and/or application support.
What to expect
When applying, please include a short note about yourself, a summary of your work experience, and a link to any writing or recorded speaking you have done about topics related to product management and/or business strategy (if applicable).
Our hiring process moves quickly and consists of several stages for candidates who capture our attention with their initial submission, sometimes including but not limited to a short preliminary phone interview, a series of video interviews, and a short take-home exercise which you'll have up to a week to complete.
We go out of our way to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and consider all qualified applicants.