Minneapolis, MN or Remote /
Admin & Operations /
At Livefront, we help companies design and build world-class digital products that command attention and inspire joy. We’ve helped household names like Target, Samsung, General Mills, and Optum create experiences that have reached millions of people, and startups like HomeSpotter and Acclaim build entirely new businesses that challenge their industries’ status quo.
We’re looking for an outstanding Account Executive to join our team.
Who you are
You build relationships. You are a natural connector and impressive networker holding deep experience with digital product design and development services businesses. You are a proactive communicator who can articulate what makes Livefront different for current and future client partners, and do it in a way that feels genuine and thoughtful. You are always seeking ways to help clients achieve success. Positive energy and well-informed perspectives give you command over your domain, and a high-reaching tenacity brings you results. People love working with you, and they look forward to their conversations with you. You have a knack for developing new relationships and nurturing them into partnerships, and you enjoy the surrounding tasks such as managing contracting agreements, writing proposals, and staying current on account developments to lend value and insight to clients.
What you will be doing
- Represent Livefront’s skills, expertise, and vision to clients and the community through networking, outreach, and events.
- Identify and prospect potential clients to generate new business opportunities that are the best fit for Livefront’s capabilities.
- Communicate Livefront’s value proposition to prospective clients through presentations, conversations, and broader outreach tactics.
- Pitch and win new business with clients, with support from other key Livefront stakeholders.
- Nurture and grow existing client relationships.
- Lead quarterly business reviews with key accounts.
- Develop compelling sales presentations, proposals, and other sales support and/or marketing materials.
- Craft engagements that solve clients’ needs, align to the strengths of Livefront’s processes and methodology, and put our team in position to do our best work and drive impactful outcomes.
- Help create and manage sales contracts like MSAs and SOWs.
- Manage, track activity, and build reports from a CRM.
- Perform competitive analysis and market research to understand customer needs and industry trends across digital services.
- Be a reliable point of contact and relationship manager for our client partners throughout the span of their relationship with Livefront.
- Identify and execute continued and additional business with client partners through account management best practices.
- Work closely and collaborate with key members of the Livefront delivery team (Product Manager, VP of Product Management, etc.) over the duration of the client relationship
Why you should apply
- You want to work with passionate and talented people who are always looking for ways to make things better.
- You understand the power of a strong business relationship built upon mutual interest and trust, and doing the daily work of forging relationships like that is what drives you.
- You desire a work environment where respect, mutual trust, and egoless collaboration are paramount.
- You want colleagues who take their work seriously but not themselves, and who know how to let loose and have a good time.
- You like being part of a team that has a reputation for excellence and gives back to the community by educating, mentoring, and sponsoring.
- You believe in sweating the details, giving a damn about quality, and taking pride in going the extra mile.
What you bring to the table
- Proven experience in outside sales, preferably in digital product services.
- Proven experience in account management with a list of long-term client references.
- Strong presentation skills, including sales pitches and negotiations.
- Ability to be persuasive using data and informed storytelling to influence decision-making.
- Skill in communicating new perspectives to clients that reframe and challenge their perspective on digital products and how they are built and/or brought to market.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain great relationships with client partners.
- Demonstrated ability to build trusting relationships with delivery teams.A self-motivated and results-oriented mentality.
- Track record of sourcing and closing deals valued from $500k to $5mm+.
What to expect
When applying, please include a short note about yourself, a summary of your work experience, and a link to any public profiles you actively maintain (e.g. GitHub, LinkedIn, etc).
Our hiring process moves quickly and consists of several stages for candidates who capture our attention with their initial submission, sometimes including but not limited to a short preliminary phone interview, a series of video interviews, and a short take-home exercise which you'll have up to a week to complete.
We go out of our way to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and consider all qualified applicants.