Minneapolis, MN or Remote /
Admin & Operations /
At Livefront, we help companies design and build world-class digital products that command attention and inspire joy. We’ve helped household names like Target, Samsung, General Mills, and Optum create experiences that have reached millions of people, and startups like HomeSpotter and Acclaim build entirely new businesses that challenge their industries’ status quo.
Who you are
From strategy to design to engineering, you are passionate about technology and are compelled to actively participate in the discourse about it. You are constantly exploring ways to describe the ever-changing digital landscape around us, and you thrive when asking big questions and explaining complex answers. You have a reputable voice through both public speaking and writing—one that inspires, persuades, and engages a variety of audiences. From research to idea generation to detailed editing to publishing across multiple channels, you enjoy the full process of bringing ideas to life. You can collaborate with subject matter experts, product teams, and other stakeholders to develop content that is accurate, insightful, engaging, and informative. You find ways to become—and stay— top-of-mind with our existing and potential clients, and you are excited to see a company grow and succeed based on a reputation of quality and expertise.
What you will be doing
- Authoring and editing regularly delivered content through a Livefront newsletter
- Authoring articles for the Livefront blog
- Interview SMEs to help create content on their behalf
- Public speaking on authored content
- Creating case studies based on Livefront client work
- Creating content to showcase at hosted learning events (e.g. lunch and learns)
Content mentorship and leadership
- Speaking journalism (where you help others write speeches)
- Article journalism (where you help others write articles)
- Conduct market and consumer research
- Define strategy for content subject matter: technology innovation, industry trends, and culture
- Define strategy for modes of sharing content: speaking and events, blogs and newsletters, social media, etc.
- Hypothesize and test content effectiveness relative to brand and sales goals
Content-based program management
- Build, write, workshop, and recruit authors for content for Livefront-created programs like webinars, newsletters, etc.
- Identify relevant platforms and digital properties for Livefront to spread its message
Event-based program management
- Agenda, topics, and speaker recruitment for special events hosted by Livefront
- Content creation for speaking engagements or hosted events
- Identify relevant conferences and events for Livefront to spread its message
- Special projects related to market positioning and strategy
- Help with Livefront presentation sales and pitch decks
- Public Relations work & interviews
- Social Media writing, planning, coordinating, and posting/managing
- Build a process for tracking ROI on content and event initiatives
Client-facing research and writing
- Product Strategy research activities (consumer insights, competitor insights, client insights)
- Creative copy-writing (e.g. release notes for client app public releases)
- Drafting responses to app ratings/reviews for our clients
Why you should apply
- You are energized by helping people amplify their own voice and expertise.
- You enjoy a variety of activities that all roll up to the same business priorities.
- You want to work with passionate and talented people who are always looking for ways to make things better.
- You desire a work environment where respect, mutual trust, and egoless collaboration are paramount.
- You want colleagues who take their work seriously but not themselves, and who know how to let loose and have a good time.
- You like being part of a team that has a reputation for excellence and gives back to the community by educating, mentoring, and sponsoring.
- You want to work on products and accounts that have outsized impact and reach.
- You believe in sweating the details, giving a damn about quality, and taking pride in going the extra mile.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited about driving growth and awareness for a services business through original thought leadership and content.
What you bring to the table
- Writing skills that display authority, creativity, and attention to detail.
- A commanding public speaking presence.
- Ability to create compelling messages for a variety of audiences.
- Subject matter expertise in digital innovation and strategy, design, and engineering, and the cultural discourse around emerging technologies.
- Experience using marketing tools such as Google Analytics, CRMs, and social media sites.
- Proven mentorship, education, and collaboration skills related to speaking and writing.
- Project management skills related to budget, timeline, and schedule.
- Understanding of product management best practices.
- Above-average discipline and personal organization skills.
- A demonstrated hunger for personal and professional growth.
- A self-evident love and care for the craft of content, marketing, and communication.
What to expect
When applying, please include a short note about yourself, a summary of your work experience, and a link to any public profiles you actively maintain (e.g. GitHub, LinkedIn, etc).
Our hiring process moves quickly and consists of several stages for candidates who capture our attention with their initial submission, sometimes including but not limited to a short preliminary phone interview, a series of video interviews, and a short take-home exercise which you'll have up to a week to complete.
We go out of our way to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and consider all qualified applicants.