Membership Experience Manager
Operations – Operations /
Kindred is a members-only home swapping network that unlocks your ability to live a travel-rich lifestyle for a fraction of the cost of a hotel or AirBnb. By exchanging homes with people they trust, renters and owners alike are able to take advantage of remote-work flexibility and explore new destinations without breaking the bank.
We have seen tremendous traction since inception and have raised $7.75M from some of the best investors in Silicon Valley, including Andreessen Horowitz, Bessemer, Caffeinated, Elad Gil, and the founders of Opendoor, ClassPass, Clubhouse, Divvy, Gem, and Homebound.
The co-founders, Justine Palefsky and Tasneem Amina, are proven leaders from the early team at proptech company Opendoor ($15bn + exit), and have each separately built and scaled products that today do $1b+ annual revenue combined.
We’re a team on a mission, and we’re looking for the world’s top builders, executors, and believers to join us on this ride.
- Onboard new Kindred members, this may include but is not limited to–cultural onboarding, setting expectations, learning and listening about what they are hoping to get out of their membership
- Member“matchmaking” – Proactively finding great matches between members to help make their travel dreams come true
- Provide an exceptional customer experience from start to finish throughout member trips – Responding to inbound member texts and emails, partnering with Kindred’s coordinators to ensure homes are cleaned and set up on time in advance of the trips, and ensuring members feel cared for and supported during their trips, whether they are a host, a guest, or both
You may be a right fit for this role if you:
- Exceptional communication skills - you're professional and clear over email and text
- Embody Kindred’s values of community, generosity, and respect in all things. You know how to make people feel good!
- Organized & process-oriented - you sweat the details & don't drop balls. You can build a workflow for yourself that includes quality control checks that make it hard to make mistakes.
- Hardworking, extremely reliable, and prompt
- Over-communicates and asks for help when needed, but can also autonomously and exercise judgment on one's own
- Service oriented mindset & is motivated by the opportunity to turn customers into promoters with every interaction
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with evolving processes, and is relentlessly resourceful. You find a way to get it done!
- Excited to help build out an iconic consumer technology product!
Bonus points if:
- Experience using FrontApp
- Have relevant industry experience, including in hospitality, real estate, or a background as a Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant to high-travel individuals
- A vibrant, inclusive, and highly skilled team that ferociously protects team chemistry
- A culture of championship(vs. just mentorship), feedback, and continual development
- Competitive cash compensation and equity
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Full health benefits
- UNLIMITED free stays at Kindred homes during your time as an employee
- Quarterly $1,000 travel stipend to use toward travel costs to stay at a Kindred home
- Remote-flexible work environment. We encourage team members to travel and adventure!
- Global WeWork passes so you can work comfortably from wherever you are
- Regular offsites to co-locate with the team
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that bringing together people who have different worldviews, personal circumstances, and experiences improves our customer service, work, environment, and one another. Diverse strengths, abilities, interests, and perspectives power the flow of innovation and creativity, which is vital to our success. We encourage people from all walks of life—all backgrounds, identities, genders, ages, races, religions, abilities, and socioeconomic statuses—to apply