New York, NY
LiveLike is a funded and well-endorsed VR/AR/interactive live sports company. We have partnered most notably with FOX Sports to release Social on Fox Sports VR. We also broadcasted Superbowl LI and created French Tennis Open VR with France TV for both Mobile and VR platforms. These are just a few of the many clients we work with and we’re actively growing in all four corners of the world.
At our core, we are a big group of nerds, sports fanatics, and generally lovable people. We're as passionate about next-gen sport live streaming as we are about free morning coffee and 5 o’clock drinks, so our team has access to every major VR/AR/MR system, and so will you. We've worked extremely hard to get where we are right now but we wholly embrace the laid back but "get s**t done" attitude.
What you'll be doing:
- Spread the voice: From website management to social media and everything in between, you’ll be the speakerphone of the company. Every time we do a live event, every time we launch a new product, a million bits of information will come at your desk and it will be up to you to build a coherent message out of it.
- Collaborating: In order to get the best quality message out there you will be collaborating with senior communication experts and the executive team constantly. Together we make the team that will take LiveLike from an already respected brand to something that other companies in the space look up to.
- Building Your Network: Working with us likely means a bit of traveling, a lot of going to events and being the point person that interacts with a lot of external partners. It will be up to you to turn these relationships into network points that empower you to act faster and farther in the future
- Delivering on the image: As you collaborate with senior communication staff, you’ll have a chance not only to craft the image but to deliver it. Blogs, submitting the company and founders for awards and sending materials to famous publication will fall you. The quality of your work will be what makes the extra mile of difference.
What you'll need to do it:
- Experience working with social media, at a tech industry
- Deep knowledge on tech brands and what makes them unique
- 1 - 3 years experience working in communications (in-house or at an agency)
- Must be able to point to previous published items.
- Excellent writing & speaking skills
- Friendly & extroverted presentation
What would be very nice:
- You’re super excited about sports Tech and VR/AR/MR
- You are passionate about your work and aren’t afraid to show it
- You get excited about working on the “bigger picture” as well as slinging the little tasks
- You understand the core difference between a B2B vs B2C oriented marketing strategy
- You are self-motivated and can kickass without us having to tell you to do so
- You're willing to play /giphy roulette in Slack and humbly accept defeat when appropriate
What we offer:
- $50,000 - $75,000 Salary
- Unlimited Vacation & Sick day policy
- All the fun insurance-y benefits you expect
- Tons of VR & AR equipment to play with
- (semi) Regular Cocktail Thursdays
- Monthly sportings events & VR stipend
- Optional hugs
As a closing note, we make a point to review every single person that applies, but if you don't take the time to answer the questions then unfortunately we can't take the time to review your application.
We are currently not engaging new agencies for our roles. If you must reach out to us though, please reach out to me directly. Our founding members and team are busy building awesome stuff and your email will end up in my inbox any way.
LiveLike is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.