Jr Product Manager
New York, NY
LiveLike is a funded and well-endorsed VR/AR/interactive live sports company. We have partnered most notably with FOX Sports to release Social on Fox Sports VR. We also broadcast the Superbowl LI and built French Tennis Open VR with France TV for both Mobile and VR platforms. These are just a few of the many clients we work with and we’re actively growing in all four corners of the world.
At our core, we are a big group of nerds, sports fanatics, and generally lovable people. We're as passionate about next-gen sport live streaming as we are about free morning coffee and 5 o’clock drinks, so our team has access to every major VR/AR/MR system, and so will you. We've worked extremely hard to get where we are right now but we wholly embrace the laid back but "get s**t done" attitude.
The conduit of all innovation.
As with many things in the world, our product is constantly evolving. As part of the Product Team at LiveLike, you’ll be one of the driving forces behind the timely delivery, succinct decision making, and feature development across multiple projects. Our Product Team is on the front line of our innovation. No decision is small, and not task is too big. The changes you help us implement will have long lasting effect and help steer the entire direction of our company, product, potentially the industry as a whole.
- Work within agile / scrum to move projects from kickoff to completion and manage iteration cycles
- Create and maintain multiple JIRA boards and ensure they are populated with clear tickets that have milestones, acceptance criteria, and user stories
- Assimilate and understand challenges faced by clients and users Work with the engineering team in an agile environment to prioritize and launch high-impact features
- Propose solutions and new features to address user challenges
- Facilitate conversations and decision-making among stakeholders and keep them informed of project progress
- Identify and quickly remove roadblocks in order to keep projects running smoothly
- Manage multiple concurrent projects for various clients and internal initiatives
- Establish, constantly improve, and execute project processes to ensure optimal delivery while maintaining a highly engaged, energized, and effective team
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Provide expert grasp on product requirements to troubleshoot and field questions from internal and external stakeholders
- Create, track and report key metrics
- This role will report into the VP of Product and work directly with the our product team, designers, and engineers.
- Work in office with our team in NYC (Downtown Manhattan specifically)
- 1+ years experience as a Junior or Associate Product Manager
- OR you're a super smart recent college grad that's ready to prove their worth
- OR 1-2 years experience as a Developer or Designer looking to transition into Product
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Google Apps, Confluence, and Jira are your happy place.
- Productivity optimization gets you AMPED.
- Knowledge of the market and understanding of competitor products
- Your documentation and research skills will blow us away
- Experience and interest in simple and functional user interfaces
- You understand the “No-Assholes” policy
- $55,000 - $65,000 Annually
- All the fun insurance-y benefits you expect
- Relocation package
- Tons of VR & AR equipment to play with
- (semi) Regular Cocktail Thursdays
- Monthly sportings events & VR stipend
- Optional Hugs
We are currently not engaging new agencies for our roles. If you must reach out to us though, please reach out to me directly. Our founding members and team are busy building awesome stuff and your email will end up in my inbox any way.
LiveLike is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.