At LiveLike we build things that challenge the typical concept of what it means to watch live sports. So it's only natural for us to specialize in creating one of the best platforms to watch live sports in virtual reality. For that to happen though, we need a team of developers and designers that are not only the some of the best, but who are comfortable working outside of the status quo.
We’re looking for the newest member of our Engineering team. Someone who not only is an iOS specialist, but someone who brings the same fire to work everyday that we do. If you think you’ve got the skills and are up for the challenge then consider this your calling.
- Architect and build the core iOS plugins used by our Unity-based VR apps
- Develop a framework for embedding Unity applications within iOS applications
- Create tools for automated testing of plugins and frameworks
- Work with Unity Engineers and Product team to plan, execute, and integration functionality
- 3+ years of Experience developing iOS Applications and Libraries
- History of successfully using SDKs and RESTful APIs
- Bonus: Experience with Unity
- Bonus: Experience making games
- We’re the kind of team that can banter one minute and crunch the next, we’d love for you to be able to do the same
- You’ve got a strong sense of personal drive and when tasked to solve something tricky will move forward at full force
- In the same breath, you believe your team is your most valuable resource and you won’t hesitate to collaborate with them
- You have got an insatiable hunger for all things VR & AR.
- An unbridled passion for VR, sports, gaming, food, otters, or anything really. We appreciate passion…
- You’re a techie at heart and you want to talk to us about the latest stuff you saw on Product Hunt, Gamasutra, Medium, ESPN, etc, etc...
- You understand the “No-Asshole” policy
- You’re not afraid of an open, candid, and respectful work environment
We love cover letters, but we don't love copy-pasted walls of text. 2-3 sentences about why you're awesome are much more impactful than 4 generic paragraphs.
We are currently not engaging agencies for this role, nor are we looking to bring new partnerships into the mix. If you must reach out to us though, please reach out to me directly. Our founding members and team are busy building awesome stuff and your email will end up in my inbox any way.
LiveLike is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.