Technical Project Manager
The conduit of all things productivity.
As with many things in the world, our product is constantly evolving. As part of the Product Team at LiveLike, you’ll be one of the driving forces behind the timely delivery, succinct decision making, and feature development across multiple projects. Our Product Team is on the front line of our innovation. No decision is small, and not task is too big. The changes you help us implement will have long lasting effect and help steer the entire direction of our company, product, potentially the industry as a whole.
LiveLike is a funded and well-endorsed live sports VR startup. We, at our core, are a big group of nerds, sports fanatics, and generally lovable people. We're as passionate about VR as we are about free morning coffee and 5 o’clock beers, so our team has access to every major VR system, and so will you. We've worked extremely hard to get where we are right now but we wholly embrace the laid back but "get s**t done" culture. We like to think we do good work too. Partnering most notably with FOX Sports to do release Social on Fox Sports VR and recently France TV to create Roland Garros VR.
- Work within agile / scrum methodologies to move projects from kickoff to completion, and manage iteration cycles
- Create and maintain multiple JIRA boards and ensure they are populated with clear tickets that have milestones, acceptance criteria, and user stories
- Assimilate and understand challenges faced by clients and users
- Work with the engineering team in an agile environment to prioritize and launch high-impact features
- Act as the point person for everything relating to the timelines and scopes of projects being managed and be accountable to brands when they have questions and requests
- Facilitate conversations and decision-making among stakeholders and keep them informed of project progress
- Identify and quickly remove roadblocks in order to keep projects running smoothly
- Manage multiple concurrent projects for various clients and internal initiatives
- Establish, constantly improve, and execute project processes to ensure optimal delivery while maintaining a highly engaged, energized, and effective team
- Provide expert grasp on product requirements to troubleshoot and field questions from internal and external stakeholders
- This role will report into the VP of Product and work directly with the our product team, designers, and engineers.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2 to 5 years experience leading projects as a technical project manager
- Experience using diagrams and documents to communicate technical concepts and architectures to business and product partners
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
We are currently not engaging agencies for this role, nor are we looking to bring new partnerships into the mix. If you must reach out to us though, please reach out to me directly. Our founding members and team are busy building awesome stuff and your email will end up in my inbox any way.
LiveLike is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.