Operations Manager (India)
We’re a rapidly growing New York City based startup with 2 additional offices around the globe (Paris, France & Gurgaon, India). With LiveLike’s constant stream of new clients and a rapidly growing team, the Operations team has to be fully ready to handle every challenge that presents itself. We need a central point of stability and organization in every office and that’s where our Operations Managers comes in.
LiveLike is a funded and well-endorsed live sports VR startup. We, at our core, are a big group of nerds, sports fanatics, and technologists, and are generally lovable people. We've worked extremely hard to get where we are right now and we wholly embrace the laid back but "get s**t done" culture. We like to think we do good work too. We’ve worked most notably with FOX Sports to release Social on Fox Sports VR and with France TV to create Roland Garros VR.
- Run all non-development operations of our India Office
- Monthly financial tasks like reimbursements, payroll, and event budgeting
- Aiding our Talent Manager in growing the team in India
- Be the driving force behind office culture and company values
- Integrate fully with the core global LiveLike Operations Team
- Work in office with our team in Gurgaon and collaborate with our headquarters in NYC
- 2-5+ years experience as with full cycle HR or Operations Management
- You have a strong personality and aren't afraid to show it when it counts.
- Flexibility to work irregular hours (if requested)
- Expert in Excel/Spreadsheets Are a master of data files, security, and of organization
- Have experience with basic bookkeeping and HR practices (or be a quick study)
- Your desk organization will put everyone else in the office to shame
- An unbridled passion for VR, sports, gaming, food, otters, or anything really. We appreciate passion…
- You’re comfortable with dynamic work environment
- ₹7,00,000 - ₹10,00,000 /annually, negotiable
We are currently not engaging agencies for this role, nor are we looking to bring new partnerships into the mix. If you must reach out to us though, please reach out to me directly. Our founding members and team are busy building awesome stuff and your email will end up in my inbox any way.
LiveLike is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.