New York, NY
The conduit of all things product and productivity.
As with many things in the world, our product is constantly evolving. As part of the Product Team at LiveLike, you’ll be one of the driving forces behind the timely delivery, succinct decision making, and feature development across multiple projects. Our Product Team is on the front line of our innovation. No decision is small, and not task is too big. The changes you help us implement will have long lasting effect and help steer the entire direction of our company, product, potentially the industry as a whole.
- Assimilate and understand challenges faced by clients and users
- Propose solutions and new features to address user challenges
- Come up with new product ideas to keep LiveLike competitive in the quickly evolving technology market
- Work with the engineering team to prioritize and launch high-impact features
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and community teams for product launches and communication to external stakeholders
- Define KPIs, run A/B tests, analyze results and communicate findings to the organization
- Design, execute, and report on hypothesis-based tests to determine the actual value of all new features
- Facilitate conversations and decision-making among stakeholders and keep them informed of project progress
- Identify and quickly remove roadblocks in order to keep projects running smoothly
- Manage multiple concurrent projects in various departments (focused primarily on technology)
- Establish, constantly improve, and execute project processes to ensure optimal delivery while maintaining a highly engaged, energized, and effective team
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Provide expert grasp on product requirements to troubleshoot and field questions from internal and external stakeholders
- Understand and evaluate the competitive landscape and market trends to promote, differentiate, and position the product
- Create, track and report key metrics
- This role will report into the VP of Product and work directly with the our product team, designers, and engineers.
- Work in office with our team in NYC (Downtown Manhattan specifically)
- 3 - 5+ years experience of Product Management experience
- Background in either development or UX/UI Design (major plus)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Google Apps, Confluence, and Jira are your happy place.
- Productivity optimization gets you AMPED.
- Knowledge of the market and understanding of competitor products
- Your documentation and research skills will blow us away
- Experience and interest in simple and functional user interfaces
- You understand the “No-Assholes” policy
- $85,000 - $110,000 Annually
- Comprehensive benefits
- TONS of VR equipment to play with
- (semi) Regular Cocktail Thursdays
- Monthly sporting events & VR stipend
Who are we?
LiveLike is a funded and well-endorsed VR/AR/interactive live sports startup. We have partnered most notably with FOX Sports to release Social on Fox Sports VR, we broadcasted Superbowl LI and recently worked with France TV to create the French Tennis Open VR.
At our core, we are a big group of nerds, sports fanatics, and generally lovable people. We're as passionate about VR as we are about free morning coffee and 5 o’clock drinks, so our team has access to every major VR system, and so will you. We've worked extremely hard to get where we are right now but we wholly embrace the laid back but "get s**t done" culture.
We are currently not engaging new agencies for our roles. If you must reach out to us though, please reach out to me directly. Our founding members and team are busy building awesome stuff and your email will end up in my inbox any way.
LiveLike is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.