Chief Financial Officer
Los Angeles / Remote /
Loaded – Executive /
Loaded is the leading management firm for many of the world's biggest gaming content creators and influencers. Our company's roster attracts global media attention from the world's leading brands, including Netflix, Capitol Records, Pepsi, Universal Pictures, Samsung, Activision, and others who are looking to effectively and authentically engage with the gaming audience.
We're a no bs, fast-moving, creative company who seek people who are, first and foremost, interested in bettering the industry at large. We're authentically human, relentless, award-winning, and in this business to fight on behalf of those who've put their trust in us, no matter the arena.
If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Looking for Chief Financial Officer….
Our Leadership team is looking for a Chief Financial Offer to support, grow and develop the daily financial operations and accounting functions of our company.
Reporting to the company’s CEO, the ideal candidate will be an integral part of establishing the strategy, systems, and best practices for all things finance and accounting. Together with other members of the Leadership team, this candidate will develop and execute an all-encompassing strategic plan, evaluating and assisting with the budgeting and financial modeling. A dynamic, passionate, and entrepreneurial leader who will take ownership and work collaboratively alongside the company’s Leadership to meaningfully grow the business is desired.
On any given day you might...
- Work with the CEO and leadership team to develop and enable the company’s long and short-term financial strategy. Assess the company’s financial performance against budget and monitor expenditures and overall cash flow.
- Work with Sales to develop strategies to achieve sales targets, as well as strategically analyze programming initiatives and RFPs.
- Oversee key sales finance functions including accruals, general ledger actuals and accurateness of the ad sales process, monetization strategies, and marketplace strategy and analyses.
- Drive and operate agile and effective planning, budgeting, forecasting, and cash flow management processes company-wide.
- Lead M&A and fundraising discussions as needed.
- Maintain internal control safeguards, identifying and managing financial and operational risks/upsides to ensure appropriate controls and insurance policies are in place.
- Lead board conversations related to financial strategy, performance, and results.
- All equity, debt, and banking functions, including cap table management, cap table strategy, investor relations, debt strategy, negotiation and management, and financial institution/investment banking relationships.
Ideally, you have...
- 10+ years of executive-level experience as a CFO or a similar position.
- Hands-on experience in sales management in a high-growth environment.
- Experience with monthly closings, financial reporting, and general ledgers.
- Proven financial analysis skills.
- Proven track record managing multiple projects with the ability to prioritize efforts based on ROI to the business.
- Superior analytical skills and the ability to effectively communicate financial information to both financial and non-financial executives.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with developing and executing business strategies.
- Strong financial acumen and a track record of data-informed decision-making.
You earn bonus points if you...
- Have CPA accreditation
- Masters in Business Administration.
- Have a strong network of game developers, game publishers, and/or influencers.
- Actively participate in gaming and/or popular culture trends, technologies, and activities.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Company-paid life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
401k plan with 4% company matching
Flexible work schedule
Popdog, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status