Sr. Accounting Specialist
Loaded – Finance /
Loaded is the leading management firm for many of the world's biggest gaming content creators and influencers. Our company's roster attracts global media attention from the world's leading brands, including Netflix, Capitol Records, Pepsi, Universal Pictures, Samsung, Activision, and others who are looking to effectively and authentically engage with the gaming audience.
We're a no bs, fast-moving, creative company who seek people who are, first and foremost, interested in bettering the industry at large. We're authentically human, relentless, award-winning, and in this business to fight on behalf of those who've put their trust in us, no matter the arena.
If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Our Finance team is looking for a Sr. Accounting Specialist to join the team to support our growing company. This role will be an integral part of the Finance department, directly supporting the Controller on everything from reporting requirements to implementing new processes.
The Senior Accounting Specialist will report to the Controller and will provide cross-functional financial support, such as administering payroll, resolving payroll issues, reconciling account issues, assisting with monthly, quarterly, and annual closing, invoicing and posting A/R receipts, providing accounting assistance, and assisting with other accounting duties as needed. This position will work in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, as well as work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
On any given day you might...
- Oversee monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP.
- Contribute to the improvement and automation of the company’s accounting and reporting processes.
- Produce consistent and accurate financial, statistical, and KPI reporting, as well as analyze financial results (benchmarks, trends, performance metrics).
- Collaborate with other department leaders to identify/understand key financial trends and results.
- Support internal and external audit requests for quarterly reviews and the annual audit
- Assist in developing documentation and maintaining the monitoring of internal controls.
- Prepare and review journal entries and account reconciliations for various GL accounts.
- Analyze monthly variances across GL accounts and investigate discrepancies.
- Execute special projects and complete other ad hoc assignments as required.
Ideally you have...
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in accounting, finance, or related field. a similar environment.
- General ledger accounting knowledge.
- High attention to detail, critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with large-scale accounting systems (Sage preferred).
- A team player and self-starter mentality with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (V-Lookups, Pivot Tables, etc.).
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff.
- Experience in financial forecasting/budgeting.
You earn bonus points if you…
- Actively participate in gaming and popular culture trends, technologies, and activities.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Company-paid life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
401k plan with 4% company matching
Flexible work schedule
Loaded, LLC. / Popdog, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status