Analytics Associate (PT)
Los Angeles / Remote /
Loaded – Performance /
Loaded is the leading management firm for many of the world's biggest gaming content creators and influencers. Our company's roster attracts global media attention from the world's leading brands, including Netflix, Capitol Records, Pepsi, Universal Pictures, Samsung, Activision, and others who are looking to effectively and authentically engage with the gaming audience.
We're a no bs, fast-moving, creative company who seek people who are, first and foremost, interested in bettering the industry at large. We're authentically human, relentless, award-winning, and in this business to fight on behalf of those who've put their trust in us, no matter the arena.
If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Our Analytics team is looking for a Part-Time Analytics Associate who will be responsible for gathering and analyzing data in order to test hypotheses, draw conclusions, and reveal critical business insights; incorporating these insights in reports, documents, and presentations for creators, clients, senior management and executives.
Reporting to the VP of Analytics, the ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of data and analytics, and an ability to leverage those skills in a business context. The ideal candidate will have an intellectual curiosity and desire to grow the games industry and the creator economy surrounding it.
On any given day you might...
- Be asked to gather and analyze datasets to provide actionable insights grounded in gaming consumer knowledge and guided by a broader understanding of business context.
- Leverage insights to identify and assess opportunities relating to creators, games, trends, sponsorships and campaigns.
- Work closely with stakeholders across departments to identify and understand pain points and areas that data strategies may be helpful and necessary.
- Support building a high-performing, cross-functional team culture where discovery and exploration of new ideas are viewed as vital to success.
Ideally, you have...
- Prior experience in a similar role/setting
- A quantitative and analytical approach to problem-solving.
- A deep passion for games and gaming creators.
- A general understanding of the sports and entertainment landscape.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A self-driven work ethic with team-focused coordination.
- Creativity and hunger to identify trends before they become self-evident.
You earn bonus points if you...
- Are proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and R.
- Watch gaming content and/or understand the cultures of Twitch and YouTube.
- Have a curiosity for, and actively participate in, popular culture trends, technologies, and activities.
The role will require 15-20 hours per week.
This role is not eligible for benefits except sick days.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Company-paid life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
401k plan with 4% company matching
Flexible work schedule
Loaded, LLC. / Popdog, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status