Los Angeles, California /
Loaded – People Operations /
Loaded is the leading management firm for many of the world's biggest gaming content creators and influencers. Our company's roster attracts global media attention from the world's leading brands, including Netflix, Capitol Records, Pepsi, Universal Pictures, Samsung, Activision, and others who are looking to effectively and authentically engage with the gaming audience.
We're a no bs, fast-moving, creative company who seek people who are, first and foremost, interested in bettering the industry at large. We're authentically human, relentless, award-winning, and in this business to fight on behalf of those who've put their trust in us, no matter the arena.
If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Our People Operations team is looking for a passionate Workplaces Specialist to support our office and teams. You will not only deliver facilities and office support programs that enable us to stay productive in a comfortable, fun, and enriching environment but also will be our culture steward.
You will report to People Operations and will provide support to our entire organization. You will manage all aspects of workplace responsibilities including ensuring that our office spaces are clean, organized, and well-maintained, manage and implementing facilities projects, supporting People Operations activities, and building/planning company-wide events. You will prioritize a wide array of projects and our needs, be a diligent and resourceful problem-solver. You will help support the ongoing growth of a high-performing organization and ensure a productive environment for all of us!
*You will need to be onsite*
On any given day you might...
- Oversee day-to-day workplace operations to ensure the office is running smoothly and efficiently, delivering a high service level. This includes grocery delivery, clean-up, weekly lunch orders, mail, shipping and receiving, etc.
- Office management includes office supply management, clerical, and office tasks.
- Plan company offsite events, host industry events/happy hours, company game nights, etc.
- Support onsite events as needed.
- Partner closely with property management.
- Maintain office cleanliness, stocking, and organization.
- Ensure employees have the supplies and tools needed to perform their work.
- Provide recommendations and suggestions for operational improvements.
- Support projects for People Operations including, setting up training, calls, webinars, etc.
- Be an efficient resource to employees and vendors.
- Act as the first line of response to Technology and Facility related concerns, troubleshoot issues, and follow up as required.
- Regularly assess space readiness, ensuring workspaces, conference rooms, and offices are safe and employee-ready.
- Ensure complaints, questions, concerns, and suggestions from employees are addressed and conduct follow-up if needed.
- Help support return to work safety guidelines, best practices, and standards for employees and cross-functional service teams.
- Assist with conceptualizing and planning cultural activities.
- Cross-trained to provide “out of office” support for the Executive Assistant. Ensuring daily operations run smoothly.
- Ensure compliance with our health and safety, fire safety, security, contractor controls, and policies & procedures.
Ideally, you have ...
- A minimum of3 years in hands-on Facilities or Workplace function at a startup or in a similar setting.
- Experience with event setup or coordination.
- Working knowledge of standard computer applications including G-Suite & Slack.
- An orientation toward rolling up your sleeves and getting things done, solving difficult problems, and spotting inefficiencies.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- A strong customer focus and highly resourceful - a can-do attitude.
- The ability to be flexible with hours and able to occasionally work after-hours for emergencies.
- Can work with a great degree of interpersonal savvy and professionalism
- The ability to manage ambiguity with ease.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Company-paid life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
401k plan with 4% company matching
Flexible work schedule
Loaded Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status