Los Angeles, California /
Loaded – Talent /
Loaded is the leading management firm for many of the world's biggest gaming content creators and influencers. Our company's roster attracts global media attention from the world's leading brands, including Netflix, Capitol Records, Pepsi, Universal Pictures, Samsung, Activision, and others who are looking to effectively and authentically engage with the gaming audience.
We're a no bs, fast-moving, creative company who seek people who are, first and foremost, interested in bettering the industry at large. We're authentically human, relentless, award-winning, and in this business to fight on behalf of those who've put their trust in us, no matter the arena.
If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Looking for a Talent Manager...
Our Talent Management team is looking for a Talent Manager who will support and level up the company’s growing talent management business. This role will report to the SVP of Talent, providing around-the-clock, high-quality support to key Loaded creators, and will be responsible for looking after their well-being, day-to-day business needs, and overall success and satisfaction in their work and career development.
*Please note this is not an immediate position, so please expect approximately a 1-3 month timeline for us to review your application.
On any given day you might...
- Support your creators in anything and everything related to their careers with Loaded, including (but not limited to) managing daily schedules, brand deliverables, and ad-hoc requests, with the goal of keeping them organized, informed, and on top of all things pertaining to their businesses.
- Ensure all sales, game developer, and brand opportunities are presented, managed, and executed smoothly and efficiently.
- Act as a primary point-of-contact from Loaded, managing everything related to supporting each creator’s businesses, brand relationships, and well-being.
- Identify, assess, and propose creative solutions to improving your talent’s quality of life.
- Engage with Loaded creators, their content platforms, and their communities, to better understand and serve their interests as creators and brands.
- Monitor and evaluate each creator’s performance, including for brand campaigns, partnerships, social media promotions, and other live streaming or content initiatives.
- Be a relentless advocate for each talent’s interests and needs amongst internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure proper prioritization, support, and alignment of resources.
Ideally, you have...
- The ability to quickly build relationships with dynamic individuals from various backgrounds.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- High emotional intelligence, with experience navigating socially complex and ever-changing requirements from talent.
- The ability to acutely problem-solve in order to navigate frequent and, often sudden, daily challenges pertaining to relationships and projects.
You earn bonus points if you...
- Have a passion for video games, live streaming, esports, and/or gaming influencers.
- Have experience in hospitality and entertainment.
- Have experience in client relations or account management.
- Have experience working with high-profile individuals.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Company-paid life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
401k plan with 4% company matching
Flexible work schedule
Popdog, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status