Los Angeles, California /
Loaded – Operations /
Loaded is the leading management firm for many of the world's biggest gaming content creators and influencers. Our company's roster attracts global media attention from the world's leading brands, including Netflix, Capitol Records, Pepsi, Universal Pictures, Samsung, Activision, and others who are looking to effectively and authentically engage with the gaming audience.
We're a no bs, fast-moving, creative company who seek people who are, first and foremost, interested in bettering the industry at large. We're authentically human, relentless, award-winning, and in this business to fight on behalf of those who've put their trust in us, no matter the arena.
If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Our Executive team is looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support members of our executive team. You will be instrumental in the operations and success of our leaders.
The Executive Assistant will report to Josh Swartz, CEO, and will provide support to our CEO, COO, and CSO. You will also work closely with other leaders across the company. You will manage all aspects of the executive team’s day-to-day administrative and operational needs and help them to progress their top priorities for the company. You thrive in navigating ambiguity, handling high-priority topics, and have a passion for being the glue that holds the team together.
*you will need to be onsite*
On any given day you might...
- Responsible for managing day-to-day administrative responsibilities, including daily advanced calendaring, meeting preparations, assisting with anticipating and prioritizing Leader’s day, scheduling travel, and processing expenses.
- Plan, organize and manage multiple calendars (resolve overlapping commitments and protect time for priorities); timely response for all requested time.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements.
- Coordinate meeting responsibilities (could include: logistics, action items, note-taking, assist in preparing content, etc.).
- Build rapport with directs and key cross-functional stakeholders to manage scheduling and/or spontaneous inquiries/requests.
- Manage and reconcile expense reports.
- Apply judgment with a full understanding of the urgency and priorities of your leaders, routinely needing to multi-task with little to no direction.
- Manage logistics for special events such as team all-hands or off-sites.
- Manage special projects, as agreed with executives.
- Obtain an understanding of the internal structures and operations of the organization.
- Maintain administrative processes that reduce redundancy and improve accuracy, while achieving organizational objectives.
- Maintain an advanced degree of confidentiality along with excellent judgment, discretion, and a high degree of maturity/professionalism.
- Partner with HR, Finance, and other teams on various initiatives.
Ideally, you have...
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience as an executive assistant or other similar support positions.
- Experience supporting multiple leaders.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to be discreet, use good judgment, and maintain confidential information.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and organizational skills; detail-oriented.
- The ability to work well under pressure, and perform daily duties with minimal supervision
- Experience prioritizing multiple concurrent assignments and daily tasks and adjust as needed
- The ability to professionally interact with senior leaders and anticipate their needs.
- The ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and work within deadlines, even in ambiguous environments.
- Demonstrated a proactive attitude and a willingness to take on additional project work.
- A proactive mindset and ability to “make life easier” for the Partners you support.
- The ability to multitask and prioritize conflicting demands while staying organized.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – professional and calm under pressure.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Company-paid life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
401k plan with 4% company matching
Flexible work schedule
Loaded Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status