Director of Developer Partnerships
Los Angeles, California /
Loaded – Developer Relations /
Loaded is the leading management firm for many of the world's biggest gaming content creators and influencers. Our company's roster attracts global media attention from the world's leading brands, including Netflix, Capitol Records, Pepsi, Universal Pictures, Samsung, Activision, and others who are looking to effectively and authentically engage with the gaming audience.
We're a no bs, fast-moving, creative company who seek people who are, first and foremost, interested in bettering the industry at large. We're authentically human, relentless, award-winning, and in this business to fight on behalf of those who've put their trust in us, no matter the arena.
If that sounds like you, keep reading.
We’re looking for a Director of Developer Partnerships ...
The Director of Developer Partnerships will be responsible for creating and managing new business relationships in growth categories such as AA game publishers, indie game developers, international budget decision-makers (with a focus on EU), mobile publishers, and relevant partner agencies.
Reporting into the VP of Developer Partnerships, an ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of gaming influencers on major platforms, including Twitch and YouTube, and should have the ability to build relationships with these individuals. This role will be an important contributor to the department that builds and sells our influencer marketing campaigns for gaming companies and their agencies. This highly collaborative role will interface with internal stakeholders in BD, sales, talent management, creative, and executive leadership, as well as external partners in development, partner management, publishing, and marketing. Additionally, this role will be a significant part of the team’s long-term vision of building the foremost full-service influencer marketing platform to effectively service gaming publishers and developers of all sizes.
On any given day you might...
- Generate new business opportunities across AA, indie, agencies, international, and mobile stakeholders.
- Manage game developer/publisher deal flow and pipeline, from early planning, execution, completion to post-mortem phases.
- Deepen your knowledge of the company’s growing list of influencers, develop the ability to sell through these individuals on a referral basis, and be able to recommend emerging influencers for the Loaded Talent Management team to target for roster acquisition.
- Manage and support client accounts to ensure influencer and developer satisfaction with products, monetization, distribution, service levels, etc.
- Assist in the development of sales and marketing reports, client case studies, and other analyses to support business growth.
- Travel to events, conferences, and tradeshows, where you’ll be representing us (the company) and our work.
- Assist in influencer and developer-facing communications, working with stakeholders and project sponsors to ensure program updates are being relayed accurately and in real-time.
Ideally, you have...
- Multiple years of senior or managerial-level experience in developer partnerships.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- A self-driven work ethic with team-focused coordination.
- Deep gaming industry knowledge on the intersection between influencers, game developers and publishers, livestreaming, esports, and other domain-relevant participants and subject matter.
- High-value deal negotiation program pricing skills.
- Experience with business analysis
You earn bonus points if you…
- Have a strong network of brands, game developers, game publishers, and/or influencers.
- Have experience working on brand, game/dev pub campaigns with gaming influencers previously.
- Actively participate in gaming and popular culture trends, technologies, and activities.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Company-paid life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
401k plan with 4% company matching
Flexible work schedule
Popdog, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status