Creative Director, Branded Content
Los Angeles / Remote /
Loaded – Ventures /
Loaded is the leading management firm for many of the world's biggest gaming content creators and influencers. Our company's roster attracts global media attention from the world's leading brands, including Netflix, Capitol Records, Pepsi, Universal Pictures, Samsung, Activision, and others who are looking to effectively and authentically engage with the gaming audience.
We're a no bs, fast-moving, creative company who seek people who are, first and foremost, interested in bettering the industry at large. We're authentically human, relentless, award-winning, and in this business to fight on behalf of those who've put their trust in us, no matter the arena.
If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Loaded is looking for a Creative Director, Branded Content who will be responsible for overseeing and executing best-in-class content partnerships with brand and platform clients.
You will oversee all creative execution, from earliest pitch processes to delivery and reporting, and will work cross-functionally within the soon-to-be-launched Loaded Branded Content Studio to ensure campaigns are executed on time, on the budget, and in the highest quality. You will be responsible for directing brands new to gaming on how to authentically deliver content that will resonate with gamers. You will also be responsible for building and implementing creative systems to optimize the workflow of the studio, as well as growing and leading an in-house creative team.
Reporting to the President, you should have a strong creative background with an emphasis on video content production, and experience in all facets from concept through production, post-production, and delivery.
This opportunity is most befitting for someonel who's passionate about gaming, has an endemic understanding of gaming culture, and has experience leading a cutting-edge creative team whose work will intersect with some of the biggest gamers, brands, and platforms in the world.
On any given day you might...
- Oversee multiple large-scale creative projects with different teams in a fast-paced culture, switching between hands-on direction and team management where necessary.
- Lead pitches, brainstorming sessions, and planning meetings with external strategic partners, agencies, and brands.
- Interface with creators and their teams to develop creative concepts and oversee production processes.
- Optimize output and ensure that large volume deliverables requested are completed on time, within budget, and a high-quality standard despite the rigorous demands of client timelines.
- Deliver thought leadership and creative solutions that strengthen clients' market differentiation and leadership position.
- Manage the entire creative process directing all phases of creative development across all channels, formats, platforms, products, and devices.
- Work within established brand frameworks while ensuring authenticity to gaming and creators.
- Communicate creative needs across internal teams to bring concepts to life.
- Work swiftly to drive creative research and create mood boards and/or other visuals to demonstrate thinking before executing ideas.
- Attentively review work to ensure alignment to briefs, and provide clear and timely feedback to all involved parties.
- Participate in partnership recaps and support relationship management processes.
Ideally, you have...
- Experience working with gaming talent in a creative capacity, as well as an endemic understanding of and passion for the gaming industry.
- 7 + years of professional creative experience with an agency, production house, or studio.
- Knowledge of video, social (YT, Twitch, TikTok, FB, IG), and emerging platforms.
- Experience leading a creative team with video, social, strategy, consulting, and 360 white label campaign work.
- Comprehensive understanding of and experience in all facets of content production, from concept through production management, post-production, and delivery.
- A proven track record of working with brands to deliver branded content in multiple formats and across multiple channels.
- Technical expertise across a full range of creative, content management, and project management tools.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates the versatility and a broad range of thinking and skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with both internal teams and external partners.
- A self-starter disposition and eager to do best-in-class work while serving as an integral player in the growth of the studio business.
You earn bonus points if you...
- Have a strong understanding of post-production and editing processes and tools.
- Have experience working with Fortune 500 brands, talent, and external partners or creative agencies to deliver branded content.
- Bring scripting and other writing skills.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Company-paid life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
401k plan with 4% company matching
Flexible work schedule
Loaded Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status