Sales – Account Executives
Who we are:
Loadsmart is transforming the logistics industry by moving more with less. We combine great people and innovative technology to optimize the movement of freight throughout North America. We design and build cutting edge tools for our team and our customers, using machine learning algorithms to connect cargo with trucks in a transformative instant booking model. By matching supply and demand better and faster than any other solution in the industry, we reduce miles, fuel, time and complexity for both shippers and motor carriers.
Who you are:
You believe in game‑changing innovation and you’re excited to reimagine a $700 billion industry. You know how to partner with clients and identify technical solutions to business challenges. You take a consultative approach, and you’re adept at building rapport with both prospects and clients. You’re curious, driven and a true optimist. You challenge the status quo and roll up your sleeves to implement meaningful change. You relentlessly pursue your mission with a strong sense of urgency.
- Actively prospect new business opportunities with high-volume outreach via phone, email, LinkedIn, virtual meetings and onsite customer meetings.
- Identify key decision makers and business drivers, and relentlessly present the Loadsmart pitch in a compelling way.
- Drive complex sales cycles from initial contact to successful onboarding within a fast-paced sales environment.
- Adeptly guide customers through complex integration projects, contracts, RFPs and onboarding processes.
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of Enterprise and Mid-Market customers, and coordinate with sales management to provide accurate sales forecasts.
- Partner closely with Loadsmart’s customer success focused Account Management team to ensure high long-term customer retention.
- Exhibit utmost dedication to constantly refining your sales skills. Practice frequent role play, objection handling exercises and pitch demos. Actively seek and apply constructive feedback and data analysis observations to constantly refine your approach.
- Insightfully evaluate Loadsmart’s current product offerings and roadmap. Actively share customer feedback and your own observations with Loadsmart Product and Engineering teams to enhance value for your customers.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business, including processes, operations, the competitive landscape, and remaining up-to date on industry news.
- Participate as an active member of our collaborative sales team and contribute to our culture of sales success.
- Proficiency at prospecting, opening and signing new customers
- Achieving assigned quotas for signing new accounts and completed integrations
- Demonstration of product, industry and customer knowledge
- Effective presentation and communications skills
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years direct sales experience with Enterprise or Mid-Market B2B Sales with a consistent track record of achieving quota
- Excellent communication, customer service and project management skills
- Enthusiasm and high degree of energy
- Experience working in a high pressure deadline driven environment
- Willingness to work in a highly entrepreneurial and teamwork oriented environment
- Experience with Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo and LinkedIn Sales Navigator preferred