G&A – Business Intelligence
Who we are:
Loadsmart aims to move more with less. We combine great people and innovative technology to more efficiently move freight throughout North America. Our focus is on designing and building the best tools for our team and our customers by using machine learning algorithms to connect cargo with trucks. Through the better matching of supply and demand, we reduce wasted fuel and lost time, cutting out empty miles for motor carriers and providing instant booking for shippers.
Who you are:
You believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimaging a 700 billion dollar industry. You are an analytical person with a solid understanding of business and the impact that analysis plays in a companies growth.
We are looking for a Data Architect to join our Business Intelligence Team, working from our Florianopolis office. We will also consider candidates who would work remotely in Brazil.
In this role, you will partner with leaders across different areas of the company to plan, design, build, and maintain a data architecture. It will leverage our data analysis across the entire company and will assure data governance, master data management, security, scalability, and ease of use.
- Perform Data modeling (Data Warehouse, OLAP)
- Create SQL (Ad-hocs queries)
- Build and maintain ETL
- Build and maintain Integrations
- Maintain Data Integrity
- Design and implement Data Automation (Exports, Pipeline)
- Design and implement scalable processes
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken) and feel comfortable talking to native English speakers on a daily basis
- Ability to face internal stakeholders and implement initiatives with no (or little) supervision
- Experience in BI projects converting business needs to reporting requirements
- Stay up to date on new and coming data architecture technologies
- Minimum 5 years experience working with Data Warehousing, ETL and Advanced SQL
- Experience with Dimensional Modeling, Data Governance, Master Data Management, Security
- Experience with Installation, Administration and Performance Tuning of Databases (OLTP, OLAP or No-SQL)
- Advanced skills in data processing and pipeline automation using Python
- Skilled Version Control tools like Git and GitHub
- Advanced skills in Excel, Google Sheets or similar platforms
- Experience with AWS ecosystem (Redshift, S3, EC2, Data Pipelines)
- Experience with Linux OS, Cron jobs
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI or Analysis Services
Because we are an international company, we only accept resumes in English.
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.