Who we are:
At Loadsmart, we won't settle for the status quo in logistics. We know there is a better, more efficient and socially responsible way to move cargo across the world. That's why we are building products, platforms, and services with a purpose that create a transformational capacity to change the world. Currently, we are focused on rewriting the rules of the road for full truckload shipping. Our mission: to connect all trucks and players—shippers and brokers, owners and operators, dispatchers and drivers—and deliver more with less.
Who you are:
You believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimaging a 700 billion dollar industry. You know how to take ideas, optimize them, and push it into production code on your own using Python or R.
We are looking for a Data Scientist with very good programming skills to join us in obsessing about machine learning algorithms to solve logistic issues.
- Develop and improve product features within the data science and data engineering team.
- Apply predictive modeling techniques to a variety of user modeling tasks.
- Work closely with engineers to push algorithms into production.
- Identify other opportunities that will help improve operations.
- Software development skills in Python or R.
- Comfortable with Linux and Git.
- Experience building data science algorithms, databases and REST APIs.
- 3+ years of experience as a data scientist.
- Knowledge of analytics techniques (machine learning/time series analysis/optimization, etc) commensurate with education/experience level.
- PhD or MS in a technical discipline.