Talent Acquisition Specialist
G&A – Human Resources
Who we are:
Loadsmart’s goal is to move more with less. We combine great people and innovative technology to move freight throughout North America more efficiently. Our focus is on designing and building the best tools for our team and our customers, using machine learning algorithms to connect cargo with trucks. By better matching supply and demand, we reduce wasted fuel and lost time, cutting out empty miles for motor carriers and providing instant booking for shippers.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our fast growing team. You will be integral to the growth and scaling of Loadsmart’s talent. You will own the full recruitment cycle and ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Partner with HR colleagues and hiring managers to develop creative recruitment and retention strategies for open positions and in anticipation of future headcount planning needs.
- Track the data on our ATS to ensure we avoid inefficiencies and identify the gaps in our process. Evaluate tech solutions for hiring efforts.
- Source and create different hiring strategies to attract top talent to Loadsmart. Estimate talent cost of acquisition from different hiring strategies.
- Evaluate and negotiate contracts with hiring partners and recruiting agencies.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand the requirements and expectations of the position(s).
- Source candidates and evaluate candidate experience, skills, goals, and competencies to ensure a healthy funnel, fill new hire classes, and ensure an exceptional candidate experience.
- Plan and execute successful recruitment events supporting targeted needs of the organization (career fairs, realistic job previews, etc.).
- Meet established hiring KPI’s and time-to-fill commitments.
- Follow-up with new hires, collect feedback and ensure a remarkable employee experience.
- Fluent in English, you will recruit and work with operations in both Brazil and US.
- 3+ years experience recruiting in a fast-paced environment, or equivalent experience.
- Experience recruiting for Engineering positions is a plus.
- Degree in Psychology or Business/Administration required. Post-graduate degree a plus.
- Proven ability to source strong talent.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks.
All resumes must be in English