Full Stack Engineer
Engineering – Full Stack
Who we are:
Loadsmart aims to move more with less. We combine great people and innovative technology to more efficiently move freight throughout North America. Our focus is on designing and building the best tools for our team and our customers, using machine learning algorithms to connect cargo with trucks. By better matching supply and demand, we reduce wasted fuel and lost time, cutting out empty miles for motor carriers and providing instant booking for shippers.
Who you are:
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to work in Florianopolis with Loadsmart. This person should be comfortable and enjoy working with both Front End and Back End software. You'll join us in obsessing about transformational technology as part of our engineering team. You should have experience and a proven ability to use experimental ideas to develop new solutions, build new products, and create new concepts.
- Actively contribute to and support the design, deployment, and maintenance of critical systems
- Build an innovative UI product
- Be a problem solver, not a requirement follower
- You’re fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Experience building web interfaces (HTML5 + CSS)
- Experience with testing your own development code
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL and PostgreSQL) or columnar databases (Vertica, Redshift, Greenplum) a plus
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field would be cool, but it is not mandatory
Because we are an international company, we only accept resumes in english.