Senior Go Back End Engineer (Remote-LatAm)
São Paulo / Remote /
Engineering – Back End /
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
→ Do you believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimagining an 800 billion dollar industry?
→ Do you believe that there’s always a better way to solve a problem?
→ Do you have experience in building dynamic and scalable applications in Golang?
If so, nice to meet you! We are Loadsmart and we have recently created a new Senior Golang Back End Engineer opportunity to help us optimize top talent at our growing company (we grew from 150 to 450 in the last 18 months) with a recent Series C of $90M. We are seeking an innovative, agile, data-oriented Senior Golang Back End Engineer who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced global company.
LOCATION: Remote from anywhere in Latin America
What you get to do:
- Plan, Design and implement software written in Go
- Plan, Design and implement integrations with Loadsmart’s partners
- Collaborate with Product department in order to specify new features and guide the specification of new software to be developed
- Construct scalable and fault tolerant systems to fulfill the needs of our carriers
- Help with recruiting, mentoring and support in other team members, supporting their growth and development
You have experience:
- In fluently communicating in English and feel comfortable talking to native and non English speakers on a daily basis
- In writing software in Go (At least 3 years)
- In writing software for web applications (At least 6 years)
- In leading the implementation of new features with some supervision
- In creating system architecture that is fault tolerant and scalable
- With software and architectural design patterns
- With message brokers, asynchronous code execution, concurrency and parallelism is important
- With version control software, such as Git
- With AWS ecosystem (RDS, Kinesis, API Gateway, GCP is a plus
- With Linux OS
Your colleagues would describe you as:
- Someone who is always trying to find better ways to solve problems and thinks outside of the box
- You like working in a hands-on environment and enjoy teamwork.
- Curious about learning new technologies and tools as well as evaluating their pros and cons. You ask questions and are eager to learn more
- Someone who takes ownership of complex problems
- Passionate about developing and who values code quality
- Flexible and open to others' ideas
WORKING AT LOADSMART:
• Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent
• Extremely competitive Equity package - our Series C valuation didn’t account for us almost tripling revenue this year so now is the time to get in!
• Signing bonus - because you will work remotely, you will use it as you like: to setup your home office, get a new laptop or buy that amazing coffee machine to make your days happier :)
• Training budget - we will support you on developing your skills.
• Unlimited time off
• Wellbeing initiatives
• Lots of engagement activities;
• An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 450+ Loadies united by our core value of Teamwork
• Regular recognition, feedback, and transparency across all levels
• Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives.
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.