Product & Design – Product
Who we are:
Loadsmart aims to move more with less. We combine great people and innovative technology to more efficiently move freight throughout North America. Our focus is on designing and building the best tools for our team and our customers, using machine learning algorithms to connect cargo with trucks. By better matching supply and demand, we reduce wasted fuel and lost time, cutting out empty miles for motor carriers and providing instant booking for shippers.
Who you are:
You believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimagining a 700 billion dollar industry. You know how to lead and manage product features from beginning to end. Developers respect the choices you make because it is based upon data, sound research, and creates value.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join us in obsessing about transformational technology as part of our product team in Florianopolis.
- Become the product owner and manager of a product line within Loadsmart
- Understand in great detail the business needs and market environment
- Develop a product vision and use that to build a product roadmap
- Oversee the implementation of that roadmap
- Work with engineers, designers, and business units to get internal buy-in for new products
- Coordinate with customers and strategic partners to deliver new products and build on existing integrations and shared functionality
- Define product requirements in coordination with multiple teams and customers, oversee design and engineering execution, build and implement release plans, including overseeing QA.
- Know when and how to say no to internal and external requests.
- Partner with executive leadership to evolve development process to increase speed and quality of product development and deployment
- Obsess about user experience and feedback - live and breathe customers’ job flow
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Proven success in managing a product line from beginning to end
- Able to clearly define and deliver software product that drive customer satisfaction and business results
- Experience in tracking and reporting product delivery and performance
Because we are an international company, we only accept resumes in english.