Product & Design – Design
Who we are: Loadsmart aims to move more with less. We combine great people and innovative technology to more efficiently move freight throughout North America. Our focus is on designing and building the best tools for our team and our customers, using machine learning algorithms to connect cargo with trucks. By better matching supply and demand, we reduce wasted fuel and lost time, cutting out empty miles for motor carriers and providing instant booking for shippers.
Who you are: You believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimagining a 700 billion dollar industry. You have a good understanding of UX/UI, branding and graphic design for several types of medias. You are a pixel perfectionist who cares about the details and doesn’t settle for average, you want to help creating a strong brand identity by applying your graphic skills in any digital or physical material.
The role: We are looking for an UX/UI designer with good graphic skills in digital and print media to work in our Florianopolis office. You will be part of the Design team supporting us to create first class products and expand our branding capacity in order to continue scaling.
- Be the responsible for a variety of on-screen material like infographics, interfaces and presentations making sure we maintain and improve brand uniformity
- Introduce innovative design solutions for our customers, translate into solid experiences and/or engaging graphic materials
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts that will capture our teammates’ ideas and convert them into visually attractive products that are ready for production
- Work with teams like marketing, operations and sales, gather requirements and create effective solutions that will support our processes and business
- 5+ years of experience in UX/UI design for mobile and desktop
- English proficiency
- You have a portfolio that speaks for itself
- You are able to work fast when necessary and still show great quality
- Cross-media design experience with focus on B2C (Emails, Print, Video, etc.)
- Past experience working closely with developers
- Quick sketching and ideation, interface animations
Because we are an international company, we only accept resumes in English.