Business Intelligence Analyst
G&A – Business Intelligence
Who we are:
Loadsmart aims to move more with less. We combine great people and innovative technology to more efficiently move freight throughout North America. Our focus is on designing and building the best tools for our team and our customers by using machine learning algorithms to connect cargo with trucks. Through the better matching of supply and demand, we reduce wasted fuel and lost time, cutting out empty miles for motor carriers and providing instant booking for shippers.
Who you are:
You believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimaging a 700 billion dollar industry. You are an analytical person with a solid understanding of business and the impact analytics play in a company's growth.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our BI Team, working from our Florianopolis office. You will partner with leaders across the business to create, conceptualize, design and produce visually compelling Business Intelligence reports and tools that will have a direct impact on Loadsmart’s decision making.
- Design and implement proof of concept solutions and create advanced BI visualization, complex measures and calculations
- Build customized BI reports along with data refresh schedules using Tableau Desktop or similar platforms
- Configure BI dashboards and KPI’s that assist in obtaining important insights from our data and help our Operations and Sales Teams drive key business decisions to improve performance and operate more efficiently
- Data automation through identifying, building, and maintaining scalable processes
- Perform quality assurance for all the data across the company through troubleshooting end user issues
- You’re fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Minimum 2 years experience in a business analyst or similar role.
- Minimum 2 years experience working with SQL, data analysis, including data profiling, building customized views, writing SQL queries.
- Experience in BI projects converting business needs to reporting requirements.
- Experience working with Tableau or similar platforms.
- Ability to make right graph choices, use of data blending feature, connect to several DB technologies.
- Understand DW data model is a plus.
- Stay up to date on new and coming visualization technologies
- Advanced Excel skills
Only resumes submitted in English will be taken into consideration.