Senior Android Engineer
Who we are:
At Loadsmart, we won't settle for the status quo in logistics. We know there is a better, more efficient and socially responsible way to move cargo across the world. That's why we are building products, platforms, and services with a purpose that create a transformational capacity to change the world. Currently, we are focused on rewriting the rules of the road for full truckload shipping. Our mission: to connect all trucks and players—shippers and brokers, owners and operators, dispatchers and drivers—and deliver more with less.
Who you are:
You believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimaging a 700 billion dollar industry. You take your impact seriously. You are passionate about building solutions that create sustainable, resilient, long-lasting value. You are a first-rate Android software engineer, with experience and a proven ability to think strategically, creatively, and commercially.
We are looking for an Android developer to join us in obsessing about transformational technology as part of our mobile team in Florianopolis Brazil. You should have experience and a proven ability to use experimental ideas to develop new solutions, build new products, and create new concepts.
- Roll up your sleeves and develop Android code from day one
- Actively contribute to and support the design, deployment, and maintenance of critical systems
- Partner with and support all members of our creative, tight-knit team
- Exercise your intuitive ability for creative problem solving and contagious positive passion to solve challenging and exciting problems and inspire those around you
- Move seamlessly from high-altitude thinking to the tangible and practical as a productive member of a lean software development team
- Programming experience with Java
- Experience with testing your own development code
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field