Senior Product Manager
New York, NY
Product & Design – Product
Who we are:
Loadsmart aims to move more with less. We combine great people and innovative technology to more efficiently move freight throughout North America. Our focus is on designing and building the best tools for our team and our customers, using machine learning algorithms to connect cargo with trucks. By better matching supply and demand, we reduce wasted fuel and lost time, cutting out empty miles for motor carriers and providing instant booking for shippers.
Who you are:
You believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimagining a 700 billion dollar industry. You know how to lead and manage product features from beginning to end. Developers respect the choices you make because it is based upon data, sound research, and creates value.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join us in building transformational technology as a core part of our Product Team in New York.
- Become the product owner and manager of a mission-critical product line
- Learn the industry and the market and create a product vision and roadmap which will drive innovation in an enormous industry and contribute to Loadsmart achieving our broader company goals
- Work with engineers, designers, and business units to define, design and plan the development of new products
- Lead and coordinate the development of those products, obsessing over every detail and providing all necessary support to our designers, software engineers and data scientists as they make your vision a reality
- Partner with executive leadership to evolve development process to increase speed and quality of product development and deployment
- Obsess about user experience and feedback - live and breath customers’ job flow
- Help develop go-to-market strategies for all features and products
- 4+ years of product management experience
- Proven success in managing a product line from beginning to end
- Able to clearly define and deliver software product that drive customer satisfaction and business results
- Experience in tracking and reporting product delivery and performance