New York, NY
Who we are:
At Loadsmart, we won't settle for the status quo in logistics. We know there is a better, more efficient and socially responsible way to move cargo across the world. That's why we are building products, platforms, and services with a purpose that create a transformational capacity to change the world. Currently, we are focused on rewriting the rules of the road for full truckload shipping. Our mission: to connect all trucks and players—shippers and brokers, owners and operators, dispatchers and drivers—and deliver more with less.
Who you are:
You get deals done and see them through. You believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimaging a 700 billion dollar industry.
Loadsmart is hiring a carrier sales representative to work in the NYC office. This position will work closely with the operations team where you will prospect, cold-calling, nurturing advancing carrier relationships, booking loads.
- Source and negotiate with the best motor carriers to provide the best service to our customers.
- Build carrier relationships via phone, posting services and any other methods needed
- Train Carriers and Drivers in how to make the most of the company’s technology platform
- Identify new carriers through various channels.
- 2 years work experience in carrier sales, LTL and Full Truckload shipments.
- Very strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Experience working in a high pressure deadline driven environment
- Strong business judgment and analytical skills
- Willing to work in a highly entrepreneurial and teamwork oriented environment