People Ops Generalist (Remote-Brazil)
Florianópolis/ Remote /
G&A – People and Experiences /
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
Loadsmart is a growth-stage start-up technology company valued at over $1 billion (a true Tech Unicorn)!
We have recently created a new People Ops Generalist position to help us optimize top talent at our growing company.
We seek an innovative, team-oriented, motivated person who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced global company. This critical role will focus on being the champion of the Loadie experience and culture, it will partner with our Global People Team to help design and build an amazing Loadie experience model for our Global Loadies.
DEPARTMENT: G&A - People and Experiences
LOCATION: Remotely from anywhere in LATAM
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Welcome all new LATAM Loadies by ensuring that from the moment the new Loadie accepts the job offer they feel part of Loadsmart. Cultivate a culture of belonging, excitement, and connected to Loadsmart’s mission, vision, and values.
- Manage, coordinate execution and continuously improve Loadies’ engagement programs and strategies, creatively work towards building an environment that attracts and retains talent.
- Build and identify employee recognition programs that celebrate Loadies impacts in our fast-paced, high-growth company culture. Plan social events to increase our culture of recognition for our remote Loadies.
- Create and own key people processes and policies, such as the Loadie handbook, support and coordinate company training, employee relations needs, exit interviews, investigations, etc.
- With a customer-driven mentality, you are the point of contact for our LATAM Loadies, be able to answer any HR-related questions such as systems and payroll.
- In HR roles at a growing company that leverages your people-centric mindset, with a passion for building remote solid cultures and enhancing the employee experience.
- Organizing and planning events (both onsite and offsite) with a flare for creativity and strong attention to detail
- Presenting in front of large groups (both in-person and via video calls)
- Creating and organizing recognition programs
- Knowledge of and commitment to HR best practices in employee retention, conflict resolution, and program implementation
WORKING AT LOADSMART
• Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent
• Extremely competitive Equity package - become a shareholder in our company!
• Loadie Time Off - Flexible PTO and sick days
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans (US applied)
• 401k Match
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
It is the policy of Loadsmart that all offers of employment made shall be contingent upon successful completion of electronic background check(s). These checks will be job-related, consistent with business necessity and conducted by our vendor, pursuant to all applicable laws, rules, policies and procedures of our candidates' specific locale.