Senior Python Engineer
Who we are:
At Loadsmart, we won't settle for the status quo in logistics. We know there is a better, more efficient and socially responsible way to move cargo across the world. That's why we are building products, platforms, and services with a purpose that create a transformational capacity to change the world. Currently, we are focused on rewriting the rules of the road for full truckload shipping. Our mission: to connect all trucks and players—shippers and brokers, owners and operators, dispatchers and drivers—and deliver more with less.
Who you are:
You believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimaging a 700 billion dollar industry. You take your impact seriously. You are passionate about building solutions that create sustainable, resilient, long-lasting value. You are a first-rate software engineer, with experience and a proven ability to think strategically, creatively, commercially, programmatically.
We are looking for a Senior Python Engineer to work in Florianopolis with Loadsmart. You'll join us in obsessing about transformational technology as part of our backend team . You should have experience and a proven ability to use experimental ideas to develop new solutions, build new products, and create new concepts.
- Roll up your sleeves and develop code from day one
- Actively contribute to and support the design, deployment, and maintenance of critical systems
- Partner with and support all members of our creative, tight-knit team
- Exercise your intuitive ability for creative problem solving and contagious positive passion to solve challenging and exciting problems and inspire those around you
- Move seamlessly from high-altitude thinking to the tangible and practical as a productive member of a lean software development team
- You’re fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Programming experience with Python
- Experience with testing your own development code
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL and PostgreSQL) or columnar databases (Vertica, Redshift, Greenplum) a plus
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
Because we are an international company, we only accept resumes in english.