Front End Engineer
Engineering – Engineering
Who we are:
Loadsmart aims to move more with less. We combine great people and innovative technology to more efficiently move freight throughout North America. Our focus is on designing and building the best tools for our team and our customers, using machine learning algorithms to connect cargo with trucks. By better matching supply and demand, we reduce wasted fuel and lost time, cutting out empty miles for motor carriers and providing instant booking for shippers.
Who you are:
You are curious to impact a 700 billion dollar industry of logistics. You know how to develop front end products with the help from design.
- Be a problem solver, not a requirement follower.
- Work closely with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Create unit tests using frameworks like mocha or jest.
- 3+ years of UI development having in-depth knowledge about HTML5 and CSS, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
Because we are an international company, we only accept CVs in English.