Operations Supervisor (PM Shift)
New York, NY
Operations – Load Management
Who we are:
Loadsmart’s goal is to move more with less. We combine great people and innovative technology to more efficiently move freight throughout North America. Our focus is on designing and building the best tools for our team and our customers, using machine learning algorithms to connect cargo with trucks. By better matching supply and demand, we reduce wasted fuel and lost time, cutting out empty miles for motor carriers and providing instant booking for shippers.
Who you are:
You believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimagining a 700 billion dollar industry. You do everything you can to make the customer happy. Your attention to detail gets the job done on a day to day basis.
Loadsmart is hiring a an Operations Supervisor to work in New York. This position will work with our Load Management team to perform day to day responsibilities to ensure we provide the best-in class customer service.
- Must be willing to work 3:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST shift
- Supervise overseas team of 5 PM Shift dispatchers
- Organize PM Shift workload to ensure core department KPIs are met
- Ensure all customer shipments are tracked and team is meeting all customer operational requirements during PM shift
- Provide support to dispatchers with exception management and operationally intensive issues
- Lead continuous training and development with PM team
- Coordinate with Department lead on initiatives to drive department core KPIs
- Collaborate closely with Carrier Sales and Customer Sales departments to improve customer experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent working experience
- Well versed in the use of google or Microsoft office platforms
- High volume call or customer services experience a plus
- Dispatch and transportation experience in FTL preferred