What is LoanCrate?
Loancrate seeks to increase efficiency and equity in the home lending system by targeting the software at the heart of it - the loan origination system. Today, mortgage lenders are running their companies on software products built 20 years ago that is slow, unstable, and end up costing the lender (and homebuyers!) time and money. LoanCrate aims to make the complicated simple, decreasing the time and financial cost to get a loan for lenders (and homebuyers!).
Since the company started in January 2021, our remote team has closed a $4m seed round, grown to 18 people, and launched our first product. Our customers have used LoanCrate to power >$7.5 billion in home loans.
Our team is a group of people excited to tackle the complexity of the home-lending industry. We care about collaboration, very open communication covering the good & the bad so that we learn from our decisions quickly, and ultimately having fun while we're building.
We are looking to transform the mortgage (and financial industry) landscape and are looking to hire a Product Manager to aid us in our journey to do just that. In this role, you will play a critical role in expanding the offerings of our core product - owning the process from discovery all the way to post launch iterations. You'll also collaborate closely with our design & engineering teams to bring your vision to life.
We are excited to offer competitive salary and equity for this role.
Desired Skills + Background
- It's okay if you feel you don't align with all these items - we are focused on hiring the right person, not the right resume
- Have been a Product Manager for 3+ years (bonus if you've had experience in b2b)
- Have a high bar for your work & can connect your work to true product, user, and company impact
- Proactive communicator
- Excited about research & problem solving, and distilling your findings into clear specs
- Have experience pitching products, getting buy-in, and ultimately launching the product