Senior Manager, Customer Growth - PCX
Toronto, Canada /
Online Grocery – Online Grocery /
At Loblaw Digital, we know that our customers expect the best from us. Whether that means building the best, most innovative online shopping experience, or designing an app that will impact the lives of people across the country, we’re up for the challenge. From our office in Downtown Toronto, we’ve created leading eCommerce experiences in the online grocery shopping, beauty, pharmacy, and apparel spaces, and we’re only just getting started.
The impact you’ll make
As the Senior Manager, Customer Growth you will lead the full funnel customer acquisition strategy, optimizing at each point of the journey. Your mandate will be to use insights to strategize and test new growth initiatives as well as shipping experiments fast all while digging into results to inform what we do next. You will articulate the what we are doing, why, how it’s performing, and what’s next in a clear and concise manner. You will be a strong leader who has experience developing high performing teams and can engage effectively in stakeholder and cross-functional team management.
What you'll do
- Co-create and deliver on the customer acquisition strategy across all 13 grocery banners for PC Express Online Grocery Pickup
- Lead the ideation, development and optimization of programs and initiatives that drive first time trial of PC Express
- Leverage LCL network resources and customer insights to develop initiatives that meet online grocery sales mid and long term
- Responsible for the management of the marketing budget, optimizing all programs against CAC
- Collaborate with central Brand teams to ensure we deliver consistent and correct brand messaging across all channels
- Forecast, track and report on campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI; continually monitor, analyze and refine campaigns to maximize digital conversions
- Motivate, coach and mentor a cross functional team
Does this Sound like you?
- Communication – A natural storyteller who can leverage and present data to influence internal and external stakeholders and partners
- Data Analysis – Able to mine, model and interpret data and create action from insight. Experience in calculating and tracking LTV, CAC, ROI, churn, acquisition & related metrics
- Leadership – Motivate, coach and mentor a team of high impact professionals towards a common goal
- Growth Mindset – Able to identify and action opportunities that drive customer acquisition and work alongside cross functional teams to identify testing opportunities
How you’ll succeed
At Loblaw Digital, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections. We’re able to keep innovating because our colleagues are passionate about their work and excited about the future of eCommerce. You will get to work with some of the best digital minds and will have the support of world class technologies to craft products our customers will love!
Loblaw Digital recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired. In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.