San Francisco /
Local Kitchens helps local restaurants expand to new cities across our network of digital food halls. Unlike ghost kitchens, we provide a full-stack solution with “franchising-as-a-service”, web and kiosk ordering, and software-enabled kitchens. We are helping the $900bn restaurant industry go digital while bringing high-quality food options to families in every neighborhood.
We recently raised a $25m Series A led by General Catalyst and angels like Steph Curry, Tony Xu (CEO DoorDash), and Jack Dorsey (CEO Twitter/Square). Read more about us in the Wall Street Journal and HNGRY.tv. Today, we are operating in the SF Bay Area and rapidly expanding throughout 2021.
We are seeking an extremely organized and motivated Operations Associate to support and execute launch operations and community projects. This is a great role for an ambitious individual to support new processes and acquire new guests in our communities. You will have high ownership at an extremely fast-growing startup.
- You’re a versatile operator - this business changes quickly and you must be willing to do whatever it takes to take this team to the next level
- Use data to support and create sustainable playbooks that will acquire hundreds of new guests with Local Kitchens
- Operationalize community engagement to support kitchen growth
- Ensure kitchen and corporate teams are well supported to execute the best quality possible
- Connect with our communities and guests to make Local Kitchens a household stop
- Find businesses we can support with catering and mix-and-match cart needs
- Support new Local Kitchen launches, existing Local Kitchen needs, and drive new guest activations
- Tight coordination with Partner Success, Marketing, Guest Experience, and Kitchen Operations teams
- Delightful - you have a can do attitude and get up every day ready to take on its challenges
- Personable - you’ll be chatting with guests regularly to introduce them to Local Kitchens
- Relentless - loves winning and will do anything to complete checklists
- Entrepreneurial - scrappy and thrifty
- Organization - extreme attention to detail and reliability
- Communication - clear and concise communication
- Execution - get shit done no matter what Willingness to travel around the Bay Area (and potentially beyond)
This is an opportunity of a lifetime. Local Food Group is being built by some of the best in the world including the first few employees at DoorDash and Momofuku. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world. We have set out to work as hard as humanly possible, to work as a team and to serve local communities with the best selection and the best employment opportunities.
If you're someone who is looking for a career defining opportunity, someone who is willing to grind it out day after day, someone who has enthusiasm for guests and partners - we want to hear from you.