Training and Food Quality Associate
San Francisco /
Kitchen Operations /
Local Food Group is building delivery kitchens to help the $900bn restaurant industry go digital. Think Amazon fulfillment centers for food, bringing great & convenient restaurant options to every neighborhood. Today, we are operating in the Bay Area and expanding throughout California in 2021.
Our team comes from leadership at DoorDash and Momofuku, and we recently raised a seed round from angels like Tony Xu (CEO of DoorDash), David Novak (former CEO of Yum! Brands), and Jack Dorsey (CEO of Square/Twitter.)
About the Role:
You will train staff on new brand launches, train new staff and retrain existing staff to ensure quality. You will travel throughout our bay area kitchens. You will also help create training materials and measure training effectiveness. This role reports directly to our Head of Training. We are a fast growing company with a no job beneath us attitude so be prepared to fill-in on the line on occasion! We are building one of the strongest teams in the US - you will train them. We are offering meaningful equity ownership in the company and a competitive salary.
W are very committed to employee development and internal promotion. This is an ideal growth opportunity for a self-motivated and hard-working candidate as we build 10s of restaurants in 2021 and 100s in 2022!
- Train staff on new brands, retrain staff, train new staff, TRAIN!
- Create training materials
- Work with Head of Training to identify teams and Kitchen Team Members needing training
- Travel from Bay Area kitchen to kitchen
- Sous chef experience
- Full of energy and enthusiasm
- Guest First - always do what’s best for the guest
- Do Your Job - to the highest level!
- Respect - yourself, your teammates, your guests
- Data Driven - make decisions based on data
- Team Wins - do what’s best for the team because the team can accomplish more than the individual
- Ownership - take pride in everything you do
- Relentless - work ethic
- On Time - to work, in preparing food for our guests, in everything you do
- Experience training line cooks
- Solid computer skills - able to create training materials
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Leader - command respect in the kitchen
- Bonus: Bi-lingual, Spanish and English
- Health Care, Dental, Vision
- Get in at the ground floor of a fast growing company!
- Interact directly with the founders
- Massive growth potential
This is the opportunity of a lifetime! You'll report directly to our Head of Training. We have a strong team working hard to create incredible guest and employee experiences.
If you are committed to excellence and hard work, send us a note explaining why you'd be a good fit and why you'd like to join.