Local Food Group is hiring a greeter for our multi-brand, delivery and pickup kitchen in Lafayette! Your role is to greet delivery drivers and customers as they enter the store. We are looking for a high energy, friendly and fast paced person. This is a great job to start your working career off! We’re a fast moving team innovating in the food space!
What you’ll do:
- Greet and acknowledge every delivery driver and customer upon arrival
- Provide order status to delivery drivers and customers
- Communicate with kitchen staff and management
- Ensure all persons entering and around store are wearing masks and social distancing
- LOVE talking to people
- High energy
- Able to keep people calm with hangry :)
- 1 meal per shift
- Interact directly with owners
- Get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing company!
- At least 14 years old
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to adapt and follow instructions
- Ability to interact productively with team members
- Daily: 11am - 1pm, 5pm - 8pm
Our mission is:
- Customers - we give customers access to high-quality food
- Brands - we help local food entrepreneurs expand through delivery and takeout
- Employees - we provide an elite place to work
What consumers want has changed dramatically in the last few years - they want delivery and takeout! Restaurants have been built for dine-in leaving them unprepared for massive delivery and takeout growth. We exist to give customers what they want and help local food entrepreneurs meet the customers’ needs. Give the people what they want!
Our solution is to create a single kitchen with many brands focused exclusively on delivery and takeout. We use technology to maintain high-quality food and to make every kitchen employees’ job more enjoyable.
Our goal as an employer is to create a respectful work environment with TONS of room for growth. We want to promote employees into Chefs, GMs and corporate employees. We will do this in months rather than years - we move fast! Our founders, Jon, Jordan and Andrew started with a vision to bring high quality food to customers with high quality employees. From day 1 they have been committed to offering employees livable wages, room for growth and a focus on personal development outside of work. Whether your path is to rise through Local Kitchens or somewhere else, we make it our focus to help you reach personal and professional goals.
We are looking for hard working people who want to work hard and grow. If you can show up every day, work hard and make customers happy, we will stay committed to you and your goals.
COVID-19 considerations:We are taking full precautions in relation to COVID-19. Face masks and social distancing is required while working.