Marketing Field Representative
San Francisco /
Local Kitchens helps local restaurants expand to new cities across our network of digital food halls. Unlike ghost kitchens, we provide a full-stack solution with “franchising-as-a-service”, web and kiosk ordering, and software-enabled kitchens. We are helping the $900bn restaurant industry go digital while bringing high-quality food options to families in every neighborhood.
We recently raised a $25m Series A led by General Catalyst and angels like Steph Curry, Tony Xu (CEO DoorDash), and Jack Dorsey (CEO Twitter/Square). Read more about us in the Wall Street Journal and HNGRY.tv. Today, we are operating in the SF Bay Area and rapidly expanding throughout 2021.
We are seeking a Marketing Field Representative to assist with the strategic execution and deployment of Local Kitchens’ marketing and growth efforts. You will work closely with the operations and marketing team on projects such as community flyering, local event participation, and you will assist with getting the word out about Local Kitchens in the communities where we launch new restaurants. This is an exciting opportunity to work and grow first hand in a fast-paced startup environment. This is a contract role with expected hours of approximately 15-20 hours per week.
- Engage in and support community outreach to acquire tons of new Local Kitchens guests
- Ensure marketing efforts to drive growth are well supported by assisting with coordination and execution
- Partner with the marketing team to support field initiatives in the community
- Assist with coordination and setup of guest events
- Function as a brand ambassador and subject matter expert on all things Local Kitchens for community members and potential new guests
- People Person - You will be interacting with many potential guests in this role
- Communication - You wow guests with great conversations and can get a point across
- Scrappy - You know how to make things happen with the resources available
- Hyper Organized - You pay attention to detail and can stay on top of it all
- Execution - get shit done no matter what
- Willingness to travel around the Bay Area (and potentially beyond)
This is an opportunity of a lifetime. Local Food Group is being built by some of the best in the world including the first few employees at DoorDash and Momofuku. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world. We have set out to work as hard as humanly possible, to work as a team and to serve local communities with the best selection and the best employment opportunities.
If you're someone who is looking for a career defining opportunity, someone who is willing to grind it out day after day, someone who has enthusiasm for guests and partners - we want to hear from you.