San Francisco /
Delivery Driver For Local Food Group
Shifts: Mon - Sat, 7am - 12pm
Compensation: $18 - $22/hr depending on experience
Location: Picking up in San Francisco, dropping off in the South Bay
You will use our cargo van pick up containers for food and various San Francisco restaurants, drop them off at kitchens in the South Bay and return empty contains to San Francisco restaurants.
- Follow instructions and delivery routes in keeping with time restrictions
- Match merchandise to invoices for accurate deliveries
- Maintain vehicle cleanliness and monitor vehicle condition/safety
- Obey all rules and laws of the road as stated in the California Drivers handbook
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license in California
- Must be able to move boxes up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- GREAT Customer Service skills, you will interact with our customers :)
- No major accidents, no misdemeanors or felonies, no alcohol or drug related incidents, no DUIs or Reckless Driving charges.
- MUST know how to check texts and use maps on a smartphone (required)
- Clean appearance, non-smoker
- Great attitude, enthusiastic and courteous with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Our mission is:
- Customers - we give customers access to high-quality food
- Brands - we help local food entrepreneurs expand through delivery and takeout
- Employees - we provide an elite place to work
What consumers get food has changed dramatically in the last few years - they want delivery and takeout! Restaurants have been built for dine-in leaving them unprepared for massive delivery and takeout growth. We exist to give customers what they want and help local food entrepreneurs meet the customers’ needs. Give the people what they want!
Our solution is to create a single kitchen with many brands focused exclusively on delivery and takeout. We use technology to maintain high-quality food and to make every kitchen employees’ job more enjoyable.
Our goal as an employer is to create a work environment where you can learn life skills that will make you successful in any environment. Our founders, Jon, Jordan and Andrew started with a vision to bring high-quality food to customers with high-quality employees. From day 1 they have been committed to offering employees high wages, room for growth, and a focus on personal development outside of work. Whether your path is to rise through Local Foods or somewhere else, we make it our focus to help you reach personal and professional goals.
We are looking for elite people who want to work hard and grow. If you can show up every day, work hard, and make customers happy, we will stay committed to you and your goals.
Your job -> is to deliver food from kitchens in San Francisco to our host kitchens.
We are taking full precautions in relation to COVID-19. Face masks are required while working.