San Francisco /
Local Kitchens is seeking a hard-working and creative Tech Sourcer to help source, coordinate and guide candidate experience across Engineering and Operations. This person will also handle various HR admin tasks. You’ll be our first People hire!
We work with brilliant local chefs and exciting restaurant brands - your job is to recruit the best talent in the world to support the operations of expanding these restaurant brands. You will help the company win in any capacity. This is a great role for an ambitious individual early in their career who can take on more responsibility than they’re qualified for. You will have high ownership at an extremely fast-growing startup. You will report directly to the company’s co-founder/COO who led Operations and People at DoorDash, one of the most elite teams and operationally complex businesses.
- Source candidates!
- Help maintain elite interview practices: punctual, employees and candidates prepared, candidates always know their status, candidate experience is world-class regardless of the outcome.
- Coordinate interviews
- Coordinate new hire prep: equipment, first day training
- Help hire across Support Center (HQ) and Kitchen Operations
- Hit and set weekly sourcing goals
- Help hire on Ops and Eng in specified timelines
- Close rate = >90% close rate
- Ensure Kitchens are fully staffed before launch
- Launch candidate interview survey
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- High EQ, able to make anyone feel excited and comfortable
- Written communication - verbal and written, structured, clear and concise
- Employee-focused - deep love for employees and candidates
- First principles - understand what makes working at Local Food Group unique
- Professionalism - can communicate with candidates of all levels
- Analytical - you use metrics to drive decisions
- Entrepreneurial - relentlessly resourceful, stay on the goal
- Creative - you have new and crazy ideas on how we can attract talent
Your growth path: Sourcer -> Recruiter -> Director of Recruiting -> Running the world?