San Francisco /
Local Kitchens helps local restaurants expand to new cities across our network of digital food halls. Unlike ghost kitchens, we provide a full-stack solution with “franchising-as-a-service”, web and kiosk ordering, and software-enabled kitchens. We are helping the $900bn restaurant industry go digital while bringing high-quality food options to families in every neighborhood.
We recently raised a $25m Series A led by General Catalyst and angels like Steph Curry, Tony Xu (CEO DoorDash), and Jack Dorsey (CEO Twitter/Square). Read more about us in the Wall Street Journal and HNGRY.tv. Today, we are operating in the SF Bay Area and rapidly expanding throughout 2021.
We are seeking a Growth Lead to design and execute marketing projects across the business. You will work as a generalist on projects ranging from tactical community engagement through flyers and local events, to strategic initiatives such as developing a loyalty program and improving guest analytics infrastructure. This is an ideal role for an entrepreneurial operator with an eye towards guest experience and creative marketing to work on foundational growth programs for the business. You will have high autonomy and budget ownership, with the ability to grow from an individual contributor into a player coach/manager for the right candidate.
- Drive offline and digital marketing campaigns to acquire new guests
- Manage digital marketplace listings and ad buying, including Yelp and delivery apps
- Engage local communities through events, social media, and collaboration with brand partners
- Measure marketing efficacy and KPIs; collaborate with Data team to instrument and attribute direct channel acquisition
- Collaborate with Engineering to develop growth features including loyalty, referral
- Oversee external creative resources to develop campaign assets and develop Local Kitchens brand
- 1-3 years experience marketing a consumer e-commerce brand or marketplace
- Relentless execution mindset; you continuously plan, prioritize, deploy, and iterate on projects to achieve revenue and guest experience goals
- Data-driven and analytical, ability to set up tracking spreadsheets and interpret data to drive future campaigns. SQL experience is a plus.
- Comfortable partnering with creative and brand resources; can jump into Figma in a pinch
- Entrepreneurial mindset, comfortable thinking outside of the box and driving new experiments from scratch without direction or established infrastructure
- Guest experience obsession. Deep empathy for customers, ability to communicate and represent the brand, tie campaigns back to the guest journey.