Technical Customer Support Specialist w/languages
Customer Success – Connectivity /
Full-time Contrato Indefinido
⚡ Who we are
Lodgify is a fast-growing startup focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online. We are an international team of more than 290 people and 50 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, and we've been featured twice in Wired's 100 Hottest European startups list.
⭐ About the role
At Lodgify, we're on the lookout for a Connectivity Specialist to join our team in Barcelona!
As a specialist in OTAs' connection, you will need to assist the customers to connect Lodgify with the main reservation platforms integrated with Lodgify. You will need to learn how each connection's type works, know their features inside & out, becoming a connections expert. You will use that expertise to advise our customers on how to successfully connect Lodgify with the other OTAs, allowing them to save time and money using our integrations.
Moreover, in case of connection issues, you will take initiative in finding the root cause and solve it whenever possible, by investigating the problem while assisting the customers. You will also be in charge of collecting / escalating customer feedback to relevant departments. You may also help the support team with support requests.
⭐ What you will be doing
- Provide information and advice to users on our connection types
- Proactively connect with clients to troubleshoot technical issues
- Take appropriate action and guide as needed to solve issues
- Respond to incoming requests for assistance via email or phone
- Ensure nothing but excellent service and a high level of customer satisfaction
- Maintain client relationships through product support over the phone, chat, email, and screen sharing
- Report customer's feedback/issues to relevant departments & follow up
- Excellent English both written and spoken
- Native/near native level of another European language (French, Italian, German, or Portuguese)
- Patience, strong attention to detail, and logical thinking
- Superb organizational skills and ability to handle multiple inquiries
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to actively and effectively engage customers via phone/email and understand their issues
- Positive attitude and sense of responsibility
- Ability to deal with difficult situations in a polite manner and solution-face mind
- Eager to learn about technology
- Ownership & follow-up
⭐ Nice to have
- Previous knowledge about the main OTA’s, such as Airbnb, Booking.com, Homeaway/VRBO, Expedia, etc.
- Familiar with Zendesk or any other ticketing tool.
- Experience in a startup and dynamic environment.
- Work from home flexibility.
- Permanent contract with a competitive salary.
- 25 working days of paid vacation.
- Private health insurance (that includes travel insurance, dental plan, and psychologist)
- Monthly meal stipends of 150€.
- Allowance for your home-office setup.
- Computer and gadgets for your daily work.
- Free Spanish classes.
- Referral program with paid compensation.
- Jornada Intensiva in August.
- Mental well-being.
- Regular team-building events and activities.
- Training and mentorship program.
- Yearly performance reviews.
- Sick leave fully covered
- Daily breakfast at the office: Coffee, sandwiches, cookies, fruits and much more!
- Opportunities for growth and development with a training budget.
- Great culture & working environment with an international team of over 50 different nationalities.
⭐ Why you’ll love us:
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At Lodgify, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. Lodgify is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.