Strategy & Capital Analyst
Remote Position /
Loft - Finance – Strategy & Capital /
Why Join Us
Founded in 2018, Loft is the largest transactional marketplace for real estate in Latin America. Leveraging proprietary transaction data and an end-to-end digital workflow, we facilitate the purchase, sale, financing, and lease of tens of thousands of homes every year. Our 1K+ strong team uses technology and data to help people fulfill their dream of the perfect home while simultaneously building out transparent and sustainable infrastructure for brokers and other professionals in the space.
Since our founding in 2018, we have raised more than $800M in equity financing from leading investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Advent, Altimeter, Baillie Gifford, CPPIB, D1, Fifth Wall, GIC, QED, Silver Lake, Tiger, Vulcan, and others.
Strategy & Capital at Loft
Our Strategy & Capital team leads corporate development, which includes board communications, fundraising, investor relations, and the analytical support of strategic decisions. We work directly with Loft’s CEOs to find the most balanced and productive way of presenting ourselves externally while helping to discover the optimal path forward internally. Over the past year, we’ve been involved in defining many of the company’s highest-impact decisions, directly supported a wide range of transformative initiatives, and led the charge on Loft’s $500M+ Series D.
- Develop strong relationships with the leaders of our operating divisions.
- Synthesize complex information into clear takeaways and recommendations using both qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Follow and interpret the development of relevant capital markets, industries, and comparable companies/business models internationally.
- Contribute analysis and commentary to CEO- and board-facing deliverables.
- Help maintain productive relations with our existing investor base and support the development of new relationships.
- At least one year of experience in a fast-paced, analysis-heavy environment (finance, consulting, business analytics, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively with all audiences, including internal and external senior executives, in a structured manner
- Excel proficiency (data-related technical skills a plus - e.g., Python, R, SQL)
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail in fast-paced, high-stakes environment
- High degree of intellectual honesty, curiosity, and adaptability
- Location: anywhere (main work hours are BRT; current team is split between Brazil and California)
- Ability to travel internationally (can be as little as once per year, and more if desired)
- Languages: Out of English/Portuguese/Spanish, you should be fluent in one and conversational in another
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Various reimbursements and allowances (e.g., education, wellness)
- A front-row seat to, and real impact on, the development of Latin America’s fastest-ever unicorn
…and more - exact implementation of the above and other competitive benefits to be confirmed based on your location