Boston, MA /
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
LogicManager is a rapidly growing Boston-based technology company. We’re pre-IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. Recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
About the Position
LogicManager is seeking a hands-on DevOps Engineer who will lead the way for our DevOps environment. The ideal engineer will bring their experiences, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to help drive DevOps initiatives. To be successful, one must effectively communicate with our development and operations team to orchestrate the creation of solutions that can scale. The responsibilities include building a process for automation as well as contributing to the development of internal tools to achieve operational efficiency.
- As part of a team migrate SaaS application to AWS
- Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments
- Build and deploy automation, monitoring, and analysis solutions
- Manage our continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency
- Implement industry best practices for system hardening and configuration management
- Secure, scale, and manage Linux virtual environments
- Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disaster recovery, and security/performance monitoring
- Continuously evaluate existing systems with industry standards, and make recommendations for improvement
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 3-4 years of progressive DevOps engineering experience including the following
- Understanding of system administration in Linux environments
- Strong knowledge of configuration management tools
- Experience with migrating applications to AWS
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Travis CI, Circle CI
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- An ability to drive to goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
Having one or more of the following is a plus
- Experience with delivery of a SaaS product
- Strong understanding of micro-services and related architectures
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of tools like Ansible, Puppet and Jenkins Pipeline
- AWS DevOps Engineer certification
Only applications from direct applicants will be considered. Applications from agencies and recruiters will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.